Sign in to follow this  
MIKE75

My 6 Round Titans Mock Draft

My only gripe I don’t see happening is the amount of picks. He’s shown he will package and move up more. So even if we drop 2x, we’d likely move back up later. 

Face   
5 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

Isabella and Pierschbcher are round 2 guys and Henderson May be a late 2 def a round 3 guy. 

Wise is not lasting until round 6. 

Yeah I was gonna say this. He did a good job but no way we get all those guys. And we wouldn't draft Wise if we took Khalen Saunders, we'd go for size if we went DT again.

BTW I wouldn't be surprised if Isabella went Rd 1 to the Pats. I think he's a much better prospect & is going higher then the media thinks. Besides being a very refined route runner he's an absolute blazer. 4.31's don't grow on trees. He can be a vertical outside WR or a slot. I hope we take him. I love the 2nd Rd value at WR in this draft. 

Face   

Also I could be wrong but I just don't see us going edge that early, though I love Winovich. They have their starters this year & I think they like Finch. Then again who knows, they could take on in Rd 1. But at the end of the day I think two of IOL/IDL/WR will be the first 2 picks.

Soxcat   

Great draft but...

Many of those guys won't be available for those picks and agree with @titanruss that I don't see JRob doing that much trading back.  His tendency is to trade up to target players.  That way he knows who he is getting.  Trading back you aren't sure your guy will still be on the board. 

Also I like Lindstrom after a trade back but who do we pass up?  I wouldn't be mad about it but depends on who we don't take. 

I like the players you have targeted but I'm guessing they won't trade down after all the FA signings filled most of our pressing needs. I think they'll go BPA and bring in some ballers. Although JRob does love that draft day wheeling and dealing.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:17 PM, Kyle021 said:

Isabella and Pierschbcher are round 2 guys and Henderson May be a late 2 def a round 3 guy. 

Wise is not lasting until round 6. 

Is he?