OILERMAN

Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen resigning

11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Nazi Cage Lady stepping down

"Nazi Cage Lady?"

You must be wrong again Oman, because she never worked for obama.

lol

Btowner   
12 minutes ago, ctm said:

She wasn't cruel enough for Trump and Steven Miller.

Regardless if Trump is POTUS for four or eight years. Nielsen will be one of many who sacrificed their reputations and careers to carry out Trump's policies. 

To Trump supporters she failed to execute his immigration policies and to Liberals she's the face of his immigration policies. A no win situation.

Edited by Btowner

OILERMAN   
39 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Regardless if Trump is POTUS for four or eight years. Nielsen will be one of many who sacrificed their reputations and careers to carry out Trump's policies. 

I hope after Trump is done and he's going down in history that these types are not just allowed back in like nothing ever happened. 

ctm   

The truth is that the policy at the border isn't working and it was getting exposed on Fox news.  Somebody had to be scapegoated.

Rolltide   

Lou Dobbs is one of Trump's biggest supporters in the media and he was massively critical of the job Nielson was doing. 

ctm   
4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Lou Dobbs is one of Trump's biggest supporters in the media and he was massively critical of the job Nielson was doing. 

That is exactly the point I was making above without naming Dobbs.

OILERMAN   
41 minutes ago, ctm said:

The truth is that the policy at the border isn't working and it was getting exposed on Fox news.  Somebody had to be scapegoated.

Steve Miller and her were not getting along 

ctm   
13 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Steve Miller and her were not getting along 

One of them had to get the blame for a policy that wasn't working.  He's closer to Trump and had his ear.

Her leaving won't solve the problem.

Rolltide   
40 minutes ago, ctm said:

That is exactly the point I was making above without naming Dobbs.

Dobbs is without question the harshest critic of Rinos or those in the Trump administration he perceives as not all in on Trump's agenda . He bashed McDonnell and Paul Ryan more than the dems.  I don't know anybody on the Fox universe who bashed Nielsen like he did. I do think Trump pays attention to him. 

It makes me think that he was raised as a blue democrat who hated the republican party but loved Reagan and now loves Trump. You can't just say he is partisan.

His 6PM show on Fox business is too superficial and not enough about business. We don't have Fox business on our cable so I can only listen on the car on sirius live. 

Edited by Rolltide

OILERMAN   
11 hours ago, Btowner said:

To Trump supporters she failed to execute his immigration policies and to Liberals she's the face of his immigration policies. A no win situation.