Kyle021   

1) Arizona - Kyler Murray - QB

- Josh Rosen... traded to NE for a 2 this year and 4 next year. 

Murray is the new man in town. 

2) SF - Nick Bosa - DE

- SF would never let him slip. 

3) NYJ - Josh Allen - EDGE

- Williams and Williams? Or Williams and a Mack like EDGE? I went edge. 

4) Oak - Quinnen Williams - DT

- Gruden gets his modern day Sapp

5) TB - Montez Sweat - DE

- Tampa has to improve the pass rush. 

6) NYG - Rashan Gary - DL

- QB? Pass rush? Devin White? 

- They go pass rush potential here. Gary offers something rare. 

7) Jacksonville - Ed Oliver - DT

- This guy was hyped as the #1 pick entering the year and slips to #7. Jags replace Malik Jefferson with a complete terror in the inside who can flip to DE. 

8 - Det - Devin White - LB

- I had Hockenson here, but... you don’t pass on defensive talent like this. Jarrad Davis is a total stud ILB but Devin White rightfully so is hyped as a Ray Lewis clone. You move Davis to OLB and plug White inside for 15 years. 

9) Buf - Juwaan Taylor - OT

- They added six FA OL - And then draft an anchor at OT. The goal? Protect Allen. 

- Spoiler. Round 2 pick? Hakeem Butler, WR

10) Den - Drew Lock - QB

- They trade for Flacco and draft someone with equal arm talent. 

11) Cincy - Dwayne Haskins - QB

- They have Dalton year to year. Taylor the new HC is going to want his own man. Haskins falls into their lap. You can’t pass this up. Maybe they trade Dalton or let Haskins learn for a year. 

12) GB - Jonah Williams - OT

- Protect Mr. Rodgers at all costs. 

13) Miami - Daniel Jones - QB

- Fitzmagic will win you some games. He will start them 2-1. 

- Daniel Jones learns behind a savvy vet. 

14) ATL - TJ Hockenson - TE

- They need defense badly but... Imagine Ryan having a Gronkowski like TE next to Julio, Freeman, Ridley... It’s a deep defensive draft. 

- Zach Allen is their pick in round 2

15) Wash - DK Metcalf - WO

- They got their QB. They get him a WR. 

16) Carolina - Cody Ford - OT

- Protect Cam. Open lanes for McCaffrey. It’s that easy. 

- Round 2 pick is a guy named N’Keal Harry at WR

17) NYG - Andre Dillard - OT

- All QBs off the board. Solder was a FA flop. Draft a new OT and hope Solder and him can make for a good tandem. 

18) Min - Garrett Bradbury - OG/C

- That OL needs work. Bradburry is the best player available. 

19) Ten - Christian Wilkins - DT

- A lot of interest here. Ferrell? Wilkins? We go interior for the love of Pees!

- Round 2 pick? Connor McGovern - OG

20) Pitt - Greedy Williams - CB

- Devin Bush or Williams? Corners that shutdown one side of the field with this size and athleticism and production don’t grow on trees. How did he even drop?

21) Seattle - Clelin Ferrell - DE

- Michael Bennett’s replacement two years later. 

22) Baltimore - Marquise Brown - WR

- Fits Lamar Jackson. Could be deadly. If Lamar learns how to throw accurately. 

23) Hou - DeAndre Baker - CB

- Go OL later. Take the BPA now. 

24) Oakland - Devin Bush - LB

- Gruden gets his LB. 

25) Philly - Byron Murphy - CB

- They need secondary help. Here it is. 

26) Indy - Brian Burns - DE

- Indy has the makings of a really fucking good defense. What do they not have? An edge rusher with bend and speed. 

27) Oakland - AJ Brown - WR

- He is polished and can play inside and outside and is the real deal imo

28) LAC - Dalton Risner - OL

- Can play multiple spots on the OL. Protect Rivers. 

29) KC - Jeffrey Simmons - DT

- Top 5 talents don’t drop to the end of round 1 every year. They get potentially a top 4-5 pick if not for the knee injury at the end of 1. 

30) GB - Jerry Tillery - DL

- Improve the OL? Check. Improve the DL? Check. It starts in the trenches. 

31) LAR - Chris Lindstrom - OG

- Who do they have at RG or C? Yeah. It’s OL here all the way. 

32) NE - Noah Fant - TE

- IDK if he is replacing Hernandez 5 years later or if he’s replacing Gronk. 

- He’s replacing both. Screw you NE. 

- Round 2 picks? One for Rosen. The other spent on Isabella at WR

Originally has NYG taking two DE’s. Whoops. Before I submitted I originally had Jonah Williams to them but moved him from 16 to GB pick and inserted Ferrell there bc he is a natural fit for the scheme. 

Ferrell falls to Seattle. 

Burns falls to Indy

Bradburry jumps into the top 16 to Carolina

Lindstrom fills a big need at OG for LA

Ford moves from Minn up to Carolina to replace Norwell from last seasons loss. Perfect fit. 

Dillard drops one to NYG

Funny how removing one player at one pick can have a domino effect. 

Imagine me removing Quinnen Williams from Oakland at 4. I originally had him dropping to TB at 5 and Oakland going for the premier edge rusher over the interior guy. In the end? Gruden gets his new young shining “Warren Sapp” for his defense and TB gets the monster edge rusher. 

I almost went with a trade but opted not to. I was gonna toy with the idea of Denver moving up for a QB from 10 to 5 and Gruden moving from 10 to 7-8 for a sliding player like Oliver but that only benefits the Jags so fuck that

Houston has multiple mid round picks and I actually have them using a few on OL. They take the top rated corner in the draft in my eyes in Baker. 

Rapp falls out of round one along long with several really good players. 

I have Simmons going to KC. With that offense... they will not be picking in the top 5-10 for a long time. They’re getting a top 5 pick at the end of round 1. Perfect fit for a transition to 4-3. 

Indy gets a speed rusher at DE. That sucks. 

Houston gets a lockdown playmaker at CB. That blows. 

Jacksonville gets another DL this year. Bryant was their pick last year and he will be a fine player but Oliver is to good to pass up here. 

We get a disruptive force next to Casey. That’s awesome. 

Edited by Kyle021

Face   

It's really weird how many people feel so meh about Christian Wilkins. I know I do & I really don't know why. Yeah, his age bothers me a tiny, he turns 24 during the season. But it's not that big a deal. This is a guy who was absolutely dominant last year, PFF had him 3rd in pass rush & against the run. Then he goes out & puts up a big time combine. I mean, this dude is a pretty twitched up 6'3 315, and he performed well in every drill. Major production for 4 years. But I'm just not interested. I think he'll be a very good player to. I don't get it.

All I know is at DT I'd obviously take Quinnen Williams & Oliver over him. But I'd also take Dex, Jerry Tillery, and maybe even Simmons. Without the ACL it wouldn't be close.

Actually I'd also take Khalen Saunders over him as well.

jphardy   

The three guys that go after us, I really like (when SEA picked Burns).  We don't need CB right now, but I love Greedy, he's from near me.  He and Devin White.

I'm alright with our DL honestly.  I have continuing hopes for DaQuan and Austin.  Now if we happened to be in the mix for Quinnen...

Edited by jphardy

4 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

1) Arizona - Kyler Murray - QB

2) SF - Nick Bosa - DE

3) NYJ - Josh Allen - EDGE

4) Oak - Quinnen Williams - DT

5) TB - Montez Sweat - DE

6) NYG - Rashan Gary - DL

7) Jacksonville - Ed Oliver - DT

8 - Det - Devin White - LB

9) Buf - Juwaan Taylor - OT

10) Den - Drew Lock - QB

11) Cincy - Dwayne Haskins - QB

12) GB - Jonah Williams - OT

13) Miami - Daniel Jones - QB

14) ATL - TJ Hockenson - TE

15) Wash - DK Metcalf - WO

16) Carolina - Andre Dillard - OT

17) NYG - Clelin Ferrel - DE

18) Min - Cody Ford - OL

19) Ten - Christian Wilkins - DT

20) Pitt - Greedy Williams - CB

21) Seattle - Brian Burns - DE

22) Baltimore - Marquise Brown - WR

23) Hou - DeAndre Baker - CB

24) Oakland - Devin Bush - LB

25) Philly - Byron Murphy - CB

26) Indy - Taylor Rapp - SS

27) Oakland - AJ Brown - WR

28) LAC - Dalton Risner - OL

29) KC - Jeffrey Simmons - DT

30) GB - Jerry Tillery - DL

31) LAR - Garrett Bradbury - OC

32) NE - Noah Fant - TE

Mine is shaping up similarity as well although I don’t see the Giants drafting Gary and Ferrell. They play the same position.

I'd be surprised if HOU passed on OL. Watson got killed last season. I could see them taking Risner.

Have a bad feeling IND could take Simmons or Tillery. Tillery physically looks similar to Chris Jones who Ballard had in KC.

With it being such a critical season for Mariota and the offense, I'm starting to think we're going to lean that way. I think JR would like to trade down and take of the OL. Wouldn't surprise me if it's actually an OT who they could convert to G.

OILERMAN   
48 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's actually an OT who they could convert to G.

It's going to be the opposite, a RT who plays guard his rookie season then replaces Conklin next season

Kyle021   
1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

Mine is shaping up similarity as well although I don’t see the Giants drafting Gary and Ferrell. They play the same position.

Fuck. 

I honest to god didn’t catch that lmao. 

Ill switch that. That would not happen. 

Kyle021   
5 hours ago, Face said:

It's really weird how many people feel so meh about Christian Wilkins. I know I do & I really don't know why. Yeah, his age bothers me a tiny, he turns 24 during the season. But it's not that big a deal. This is a guy who was absolutely dominant last year, PFF had him 3rd in pass rush & against the run. Then he goes out & puts up a big time combine. I mean, this dude is a pretty twitched up 6'3 315, and he performed well in every drill. Major production for 4 years. But I'm just not interested. I think he'll be a very good player to. I don't get it.

All I know is at DT I'd obviously take Quinnen Williams & Oliver over him. But I'd also take Dex, Jerry Tillery, and maybe even Simmons. Without the ACL it wouldn't be close.

Actually I'd also take Khalen Saunders over him as well.

It’s bc you know what you’re getting. What makes the other guys more intruiguing? Probably bc they aren’t as close to a finished product as Wilkins.

Wilkins is a very safe pick. So is Tillery. Lawrence is a gamble. Simmons is that AH impact player that we would love to have but... I don’t see it in round 1

Williams we aren’t selling the farm for and Oliver isn’t dropping

ctm   
7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

It's going to be the opposite, a RT who plays guard his rookie season then replaces Conklin next season

....or replaces Jones.  That's why Risner is a good fit.  He can play all three spots.  And btw when Kansas State played Miss. St., Risner played RT and matched up well against M. Sweat.