Sign in to follow this  
Legaltitan

University of British Columbia in Vancouver - what can you tell me about it?

1 minute ago, Former_Fan said:

Wrong again retard. The clipper ferry makes it to Vancouver in under about 2 hours and 45 minutes , whereas driving will take you about 3.5 hours. I mentioned the ferry ride because it is not only faster, but way more scenic. 

You fucking idiot. The Clipper is basically a tourist passenger ferry that goes to Victoria. You know, the city that's on a fucking island.

12 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

The tard mind is just amazing. The simplest things like associating a ferry with going somewhere a road doesn't go is just beyond their comprehension. Touched The Tard, like I've said numerous times before. You're one stupid mother fucker.

May be time to expand your vocabulary there you fucking ass hat. Touched, tard, and fist shaker have become old news. Surely you can do better. Lol 

1 minute ago, Former_Fan said:

May be time to expand your vocabulary there you fucking ass hat. Touched, tard, and fist shaker have become old news. Surely you can do better. Lol 

You mean like you at your high school prom. Guru, Guru, ME is ruining another thread. Legal The Tard started this one. Pull his clodhopper out of my tard ass please. BAN HIM, BAN HIM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

50 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

You fucking idiot. The Clipper is basically a tourist passenger ferry that goes to Victoria. You know, the city that's on a fucking island.

It's called Vancouver island.

7 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

It's called Vancouver island.

Oh yeah, I grew up in Seattle LaLa Land. Get you tard ass over on that senior prom thread and help me figure out who some of these people are. I just might not "tell all" if you know what I mean. PM some names and email addresses. I just might take it easy on you if you do.

Denali   
On 4/5/2019 at 6:43 PM, Opus74 said:

Well, par for the course

...while Denali goes straight for the gutter.

So predictable. 

Would you prefer I had said something more subtle like "@Opus74 prefers the company of farm animals"?

5 minutes ago, Denali said:

Would you prefer I had said something more subtle like "@Opus74 prefers the company of farm animals"?

Hey Homers, this is Touched The Tard’s way of saying that if he goes “@Opus74” you’ll think he’s not talking to his Tard Army. Some tard operations are covert. In other words......HE REAL SMART AND YOU REAL DUMB! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Opus74   
1 hour ago, Denali said:

Hung up on this animal thing, huh?

Try women, you might like them.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:28 PM, Former_Fan said:

What the hell is he even talking about there? He isn't even disagreeing. Sounds like he was called out (again), proven wrong (again) and then makes a lame attempt to deflect (again).

And it has been some number of years, but I would consider a ferry that went to Vancouver Island a ferry to Vancouver.

Probably not cheap and doubt it is something you would want to take every day, but you only brought it up as a suggestion of a way someone enrolled in Vancouver could get to Seattle. Given she may or may not have a car at the time, I found your suggestion very helpful.

I have no idea what ME is doing in this thread. I would let folks know that the ignore feature works quite well.

BTW, I see ME cleverly mixes up his new favorite words. For instance, there is just the use of Tard. Then there is use of the modifier Touched, as a standalone. And there is the nickname "Touched the Tard." Who does "Touched the Tard" refer to? When he uses "Touched," is that just a shorthand for this nickname?

3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

What the hell is he even talking about there? He isn't even disagreeing. Sounds like he was called out (again), proven wrong (again) and then makes a lame attempt to deflect (again).

And it has been some number of years, but I would consider a ferry that went to Vancouver Island a ferry to Vancouver.

Probably not cheap and doubt it is something you would want to take every day, but you only brought it up as a suggestion of a way someone enrolled in Vancouver could get to Seattle. Given she may or may not have a car at the time, I found your suggestion very helpful.

I have no idea what ME is doing in this thread. I would let folks know that the ignore feature works quite well.

All I can say is that you’re not doing the reputation of the Titans fan base any favors. You’re just another honorary member of The Tard Army.

Denali   
3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

You’re just another honorary member of The Tard Army.

You mean @Legaltitan isn't an actual member?  Why only honorary?

Edited by Denali

12 minutes ago, Denali said:

You mean @Legaltitan isn't an actual member?  Why only honorary?

You have to have a certain look to be a soldier in The Tard Army. The ole my mom fucked her brother look. Legal has the Mercalius and Jamal pussy wimp look. Good enough?

9 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Yeah I meant that as a suggestion as more of a one time sight seeing thing. It really is an enjoyable experience, although quite pricey. You can also take the slow ferry which takes forever lol. Another cheap option is to take an Amtrack train. I believe it is about a 4 hour trip and very scenic and probably only $30 or $40.