TennesseeTuxedo

The Real Reason For The Mueller Investigation: Shutting Down Foreign Bribery Within Our Own Government

48 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But because it was achieved under Trump, it's now mostly Obama's doing? That really, really makes sense. If you can't tell Obama's Admin would have been as effective, then dont give him credit for it happening under someone else. Let's not forget the number of attacks carried out under Obama that was totally ineffective, and that took innocent lives as well. Maybes it's more accurate to assume the same would have happened. 

I get it. It's a coincidence to you. Ok. 

What I will say, it wouldn't have taken years for Trump to put the plans together and carry them out. It's a shame that such a small thorn took so long to subdue.

Under that thinking, that means George W. Bush would have never caught Bin Laden and I think that's silly.

Trump has accomplished certain things. The tax cuts and the Supreme Court Justices are all him. 

Edited by NFLStudent

Btowner   
5 hours ago, WG53 said:

Lol simple Jake crying about Iran receiving their own money back. Fucking moron. 

When it comes to anything Trump related, Jake is always @winning  @whining

2 hours ago, Btowner said:

When it comes to anything Trump related, Jake is always @winning  @whining

Think you got it backwards. I "whine" about fucked up human beings killing children who also think taking their law breaking parents away from them is inhumane. I know, I must have a problem 🙄

On 4/7/2019 at 5:50 PM, WG53 said:

So you edit your post taking out what I was talking about and then change the subject. Lmfao.

Literally none of my posts in response to you were edited and I didnt change the subject. And I didnt edit any of your posts in the quotes of that's what you are implying. You have the IQ of a fucking doorknob.

WG53   
9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Literally none of my posts in response to you were edited and I didnt change the subject. And I didnt edit any of your posts in the quotes of that's what you are implying. You have the IQ of a fucking doorknob.

Sure. Says the guy complaining that Iran received their own money. Fucking moron.

Edited by WG53