TennesseeTuxedo

The Real Reason For The Mueller Investigation: Shutting Down Foreign Bribery Within Our Own Government

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The Wall is being built and wasnt happening prior to Trump holding office, but it will take time for those of you who think it would be totally ineffective to see just how helpful it will be. 

About 25-30 miles of new wall is being built.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Excellent defense, he's not the first crooked president!

Yall act as if he is. Act as if you dont currently support ppl who are just as fucked up.

2 hours ago, NFLStudent said:

The slashing the health care penalty was good.

The President's have been freeing captives for decades. Hillary Clinton, Chris Christie, Mitt Romney or the Bozo the Clown administration would have continued to do the same. And the terms........who knows what the terms of any of these deals really are. This isn't baseball. There's no transaction sheet. We have to depend on one side or the other to tell us what they gave up and who knows who's telling the truth. And that goes for any administration.

And ISIS.......the fight against ISIS has been going on for years. Giving Trump credit for ISIS is like giving Truman credit for ending WW2. 

Typical. 

So you're telling me had Obama had one more year. He would have been the to defeat them? After it taking how many years exactly?

Anything good that happens under Trump "Obama already had it in motion"

Yall are pathetic. 

I guess when its 2022 and in year 6 of Trumps presidency and good continues to prosper, it will still be Obamas doing. 

When does it stop? When a Dem becomes POTUS? 

2 hours ago, NFLStudent said:

About 25-30 miles of new wall is being built.

So, more than what you originally thought would be built?

I know this era is so impatient, but give it time. 

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

Lol simple Jake crying about Iran receiving their own money back. Fucking moron. 

If you think it's that simple your simplistic views are unrivaled. Other than everyone else who watches CNN.

31 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Typical. 

So you're telling me had Obama had one more year. He would have been the to defeat them? After it taking how many years exactly?

Anything good that happens under Trump "Obama already had it in motion"

Yall are pathetic. 

I guess when its 2022 and in year 6 of Trumps presidency and good continues to prosper, it will still be Obamas doing. 

When does it stop? When a Dem becomes POTUS? 

Would this have happened if Obama had another year? Who knows? 

I don't give Obama credit for catching Bin Laden. What did he do that Bush didn't to catch the guy? Obama just wanted Bin Laden more? Please!! 

WG53   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If you think it's that simple your simplistic views are unrivaled. Other than everyone else who watches CNN.

Once again you show you have no understanding of the subject matter. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

And I don't watch CNN so you can stfu with that shit.

Edited by WG53

1 hour ago, NFLStudent said:

Would this have happened if Obama had another year? Who knows? 

But because it was achieved under Trump, it's now mostly Obama's doing? That really, really makes sense. If you can't tell Obama's Admin would have been as effective, then dont give him credit for it happening under someone else. Let's not forget the number of attacks carried out under Obama that was totally ineffective, and that took innocent lives as well. Maybes it's more accurate to assume the same would have happened. 

1 hour ago, NFLStudent said:

I don't give Obama credit for catching Bin Laden. What did he do that Bush didn't to catch the guy? Obama just wanted Bin Laden more? Please!! 

I get it. It's a coincidence to you. Ok. 

What I will say, it wouldn't have taken years for Trump to put the plans together and carry them out. It's a shame that such a small thorn took so long to subdue.

6 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Once again you show you have no understanding of the subject matter. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

And I don't watch CNN so you can stfu with that shit.

Then tell me, why was it questioned, even throughout the Obama Admin?

You obviously are in the dark on some key elements. But, ok, MSNBC then....big difference. 

WG53   
4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Then tell me, why was it questioned, even throughout the Obama Admin?

You obviously are in the dark on some key elements. But, ok, MSNBC then....big difference. 

So you edit your post taking out what I was talking about and then change the subject. Lmfao.