Jump to content
TennesseeTuxedo

The Real Reason For The Mueller Investigation: Shutting Down Foreign Bribery Within Our Own Government

Recommended Posts

reo   
51 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Trump is not under investigation.

Dodge 

51 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Deep State

Deflect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
6 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Trump is not under investigation. He is the billionaire who gave up everything to help our nation, not the politicians who became multi-millionaires making $170 k a year as Congressmen.

What has he given up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL @people actually conversing with Tux 

Trump Derangement Syndrome on display.

 

The Progressive Left simply cannot cope with the fact Trump beat them all fair and square. He didn't cheat with Russian help. He just outworked and outstrategized them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   

Conversing with Oman is more of a waste of time. 

 

Now in reality the Russians did help Trump win.  They figured out that Hillary was so fing stupid she had unprotected e-mails and they hacked them.  Thus Hillary was exposed for his stupidity among other things (the content of some released e-mails was damning not to mention there was some classified information) and despite the DOJ's attempt to let her off without being indicted it certainly swayed the election. 

 

But who is to be blamed for that?  Russians?  Or Hillary's arrogant stupidity?  So Trump didn't cheat but Hillary's stupidity in a number of areas did her in including helping the Russians hack her e-mails. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue   
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

full soxcat on display again!

You get Tux and Sox posting in the same thread, I'm not sure there's enough other responses to make the average IQ of the thread a positive number again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reo   
On 4/5/2019 at 7:15 AM, Soxcat said:

Conversing with Oman is more of a waste of time. 

 

Now in reality the Russians did help Trump win.  They figured out that Hillary was so fing stupid she had unprotected e-mails and they hacked them.  Thus Hillary was exposed for his stupidity among other things (the content of some released e-mails was damning not to mention there was some classified information) and despite the DOJ's attempt to let her off without being indicted it certainly swayed the election. 

 

But who is to be blamed for that?  Russians?  Or Hillary's arrogant stupidity?  So Trump didn't cheat but Hillary's stupidity in a number of areas did her in including helping the Russians hack her e-mails. 

Just saw this... wtf?? Haha Russians helped Trump win bc they thought Hillary was stupid and was able to hack her emails?

 

Holy shit, man. The mental gymnastics on display in this post...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG53   
On 4/5/2019 at 6:38 AM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome on display.

 

The Progressive Left simply cannot cope with the fact Trump beat them all fair and square. He didn't cheat with Russian help. He just outworked and outstrategized them.

X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
4 hours ago, reo said:

Just saw this... wtf?? Haha Russians helped Trump win bc they thought Hillary was stupid and was able to hack her emails?

 

Holy shit, man. The mental gymnastics on display in this post...

Soxcat knows Trump is a lying crooked retard.

 

He had Trump on blast early on when "Trump was trying to help Hillary win"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 9:00 PM, NFLStudent said:

Name 2 things that Trump has done that wasn't happening before he got there that has "helped our nation". 

Well, theres a difference between not happening, and in progress, but not being as effective. 

 

But for one, slashing the penalty for not having health coverage. That helps a lot off ppl, no?

 

You might say fighting ISIS was happening, but Trump was surely more effective than the Obama Admin.  I'm sure you'll argue that though, huh?

 

He secured the release of 19 ppl from foreign captivity. And I believe all or most without having to give anything up, unlike the Obama Admin.

 

Quote

He delivered for the “forgotten Americans.” The Trump boom is benefiting those left behind by the Obama economy. Manufacturing jobs grew at the fastest rate in 23 years and the unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma reached the lowest point ever recorded. The Wall Street Journal reports that wages rose 3.1 percent — the biggest jump since 2009 — and that “low-skilled workers are among the biggest beneficiaries.”

Quote

Trump not only appointed Gina Haspel as the agency’s first female director but also made Elizabeth Kimber the first women to lead the agency’s clandestine service — rewarding the CIA’s “band of sisters” who have toiled to keep the country safe since 9/11

Now sure, women's rights have been ongoing for sometime, but I would say Trump helped empower that movement with these moves. Why didnt the non sexist Obama Admin make that happen? Hard to imagine a sexist bigot would put women in a position like that. 

 

The Wall is being built and wasnt happening prior to Trump holding office, but it will take time for those of you who think it would be totally ineffective to see just how helpful it will be. 

 

Now, there is plenty more. Idk if CNN isnt telling you this stuff, or you ignore/forget it. But if you want more, I'd be glad to dive in deeper for you....just say the word

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Soxcat knows Trump is a lying crooked retard.

 

He had Trump on blast early on when "Trump was trying to help Hillary win"

I guess that would make him the first one in our government.

 

Now I see why yall are so against him....

 

Surely a President giving Iran a dozen brinks trucks full of money is not retarded at all.  But instead, makes him the best POTUS ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I guess that would make him the first one in our government.

Excellent defense, he's not the first crooked president!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well, theres a difference between not happening, and in progress, but not being as effective. 

 

But for one, slashing the penalty for not having health coverage. That helps a lot off ppl, no?

 

You might say fighting ISIS was happening, but Trump was surely more effective than the Obama Admin.  I'm sure you'll argue that though, huh?

 

He secured the release of 19 ppl from foreign captivity. And I believe all or most without having to give anything up, unlike the Obama Admin.

The slashing the health care penalty was good.

 

The President's have been freeing captives for decades. Hillary Clinton, Chris Christie, Mitt Romney or the Bozo the Clown administration would have continued to do the same. And the terms........who knows what the terms of any of these deals really are. This isn't baseball. There's no transaction sheet. We have to depend on one side or the other to tell us what they gave up and who knows who's telling the truth. And that goes for any administration.

 

And ISIS.......the fight against ISIS has been going on for years. Giving Trump credit for ISIS is like giving Truman credit for ending WW2. 

 

Cable news will have you believe that the entire government starts from scratch everytime we elect a new President. It doesn't.

Edited by NFLStudent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I guess that would make him the first one in our government.

 

Now I see why yall are so against him....

 

Surely a President giving Iran a dozen brinks trucks full of money is not retarded at all.  But instead, makes him the best POTUS ever!

Stop mixing Trump criticisms with Obama praise. 

 

There are millions of people who don't like what Trump is and don't think highly of Obama either.

 

Trump never ran against Obama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...