tgo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll get right on it.

We try to be very thorough.    We're expert analysts around here, after all. 

It is a stupid animated race between 90s Jabba the Hut CGI quality characters, and if your ticket or whatever has the winning character on it, you win $2 off of Broccoli.  It is an embarrassment. 

Posted Images

On 4/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, abc2330 said:

How about firing the worthless boobs who work at the Nashville sports radio station?  Every time there is a big win or acquisition, I tune in and come away extremely underwhelmed.  I imagine anyone who checks out the commentary after hearing buzz generated for the team has the same impression.  The few guys with football IQ seem to hate the team , and the others are unenthusiastic and uneducated headline readers.  Is it difficult to find someone like T. Davenport to headline a show?  The guy has been here for like a year and puts in more work than of those other guys combined.

The MD180 is fine. The 3HL is unlistenable. Brent just mails it in and says the call in line 8362742 times a show. He’s so lazy at his job. 

On 4/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, titanruss said:

molly moo vs the bunnybread rabbit vs a catsup bottle vs something... winner of the race is basically shown on your coupons so you know who wins ahead of the terrible animation... and its just a pointless coupon. 

it really is like a $2 coupon for people who are spending $300 on a sunday. no one cares. 

They’d probably get greater fan  interest and participation by putting the sponsor mascots on the field as medieval weapon- wielding gladiators in a winner-take-all fight to the death. 

The current format gives fans no emotional  investment or skin in the game.   I’d be far more inclined to use my two-dollars-off Wonder Bread coupon if I knew it was validated by lives sacrificed and beheadings/disembowelments to which I had personally bore  witness.

On 4/3/2019 at 1:16 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

So... he's an excellent bullshitter?

Will that help fix the line to get into the stadium or fix the food issues people keep complaining about?

That’s where Tommy would have helped because, you see, it’s about food and ummmm... it’s Tommy and well ummm...

Edited by Denali