Sign in to follow this  
T-RAC

Jamal accused of rigging a twitter poll?

19 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

They just said my name I think when I said the titans had a 33% chance of winning the finals. Then I joked and said I had bought 300k votes for the finals so it was actually 100% 

Fuck em. Stupid people need something to do and something to hate, might as well be you. 

7 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

What's this even over? Who has the best fans? Are the Bills and Titans seriously in contention?

Bills maybe. And Cleveland. Those two fanbase stuck with it despite shit.

Titans fans? Eh...

Bitter bunch here. Even after the Titans bloggers cheated on the poll to win, the Bills fans donated to a local charity. Lighten up with the hateful comments about the city and it's fans.

Nashville Children’s Alliance:

https://news.wbfo.org/post/bills-fans-donate-thousands-nashville-charity-after-poll-goes-wrong

See...Bills fans are real bad poeple /sarcasm

13 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Bills maybe. And Cleveland. Those two fanbase stuck with it despite shit.

Titans fans? Eh...

Bills fan. Damn straight and thank you for recognizing our support despite our misery. Hopefully 2019 changes things up--

1 hour ago, Foreboding said:

Bills fan. Damn straight and thank you for recognizing our support despite our misery. Hopefully 2019 changes things up--

At least yall have a richer history than CLE or TEN. Might not have won those SBs but you've had better seasons than those two franchises. 

Bitter bunch here. Even after the Titans bloggers cheated on the poll to win, the Bills fans donated to a local charity. Lighten up with the hateful comments about the city and it's fans.

https://news.wbfo.org/post/bills-fans-donate-thousands-nashville-charity-after-poll-goes-wrong

405D9C08-C42F-4D1E-AA5D-F65D5CF1128A.jpeg.15850f9e7fa1f87b10047b00d18a291d.jpeg

You guys only started the charity BS to try and spin this to make all titans fans look like shit. Still have yet to see real PROOF of any cheating. You and your salty ass fanbase can go somewhere else.  

Ignore these miscreants and vote for Tennessee in the finals.

Callidus   

I never said they were bad people I said they lived in frozen hellhole and that alcohol is the most important thing to the procreation of their subspecies.

Edited by Callidus
Reworded

nine   
2 hours ago, Foreboding said:

Welcome!

While you’re here, perhaps you can settle a long-standing debate for us:  

Which fan base is more bitter about the 1999 Titans:  

Is it the Bills for their steadfast refusal to acknowledge that it was a lateral?

Or is it Jaguars who were 0-3 against the Titans after going 15-0 against the rest of the league?