Nipsey Hussle

Anyone else know who he was? I didn't even know he existed and then he gets shot and killed and everybody's talking about him.

Then I saw this tweet...

"Being mourned by LAPD, Bloods, Crips, and Eses"?

That's... a wild mix of people to say the least. I mean, to read that it's like he's like rap's own version of Ghandi or Jesus or something.

never heard of him. 

apparently was a reformed gangbanger that once he started making money in his rap career he was doing all he could to help his community and got out of the gang. 

still i guess.. if you fuck somebody up and then turn your life around, doesnt mean they will forgive you. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Btowner

Why didnt you use this story to point to the hate in the world?

Much more recent and is a great source of the hate. Anyone who stands up to gang violence, bam!

Then the fact someone tried to commit murder at his memorial?

Guess that doesn't really highlight what your issue is, now does it....

28 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@Btowner

Much more recent and is a great source of the hate. Anyone who stands up to gang violence, bam!

wut-~zach-4287391.png

On 4/25/2019 at 12:57 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

@Btowner

Like @NashvilleNinja, I never heard of the guy or his story. In fact, I saw the name and originally thought Nipsey Russell.

I’m not going to derail this thread with your idiocy. You could have simply referenced this thread in the James Byrd thread where I explained in multiple posts why the  Byrd execution was a current event.

It’s not my problem you have a reading comprehension issue. Thanks for providing another example why you have earned your well deserved  moniker

Listened to his music and followed his career since I saw him open up for the game in 2008. He was handing his cd out for free before his set and Then talking to him for a few minutes after the show, I could tell he was a different cat. He was really about changing the community and the world in general. It’s a bummer that he was taken right when he was really beginning to get to the top musically. He was doing big things in the community with the $ he made off of his fame. 

5 hours ago, Btowner said:

Like @NashvilleNinja, I never heard of the guy or his story. In fact, I saw the name and originally thought Nipsey Russell.

And? It was still a national story. Notice how you still heard his name even though you fucked it up. 

So because you dont know who he is, it's not important? It cant also to the hate?

But I bet you heard of Byrd and his story before he was murdered....

Ok. 

I’m not going to derail this thread with your idiocy.

Derail the thread. Lol. It was made a month ago and no one was touching it until I called you out. Literally one person responded until I brought it back to life. Derail it lmao. What a sad ass excuse. Then proceed to continue your response. 

You could have simply referenced this thread in the James Byrd thread where I explained in multiple posts why the  Byrd execution was a current event.

Honestly, it really makes no difference. You're being petty about it. Again. This thread was ignored in large part. In fact. Allen might not have ever posted on it if I hadn't bumped it. 

It’s not my problem you have a reading comprehension issue. Thanks for providing another example why you have earned your well deserved  moniker

I have the problem yet you're the one that wanted to use a two decade old story to touch on the current hate in todays world. That's something. 

We all know why you and the liberal news made it such a hot story again. You thought it would help prove something. Two decade story proves we have such a hate issue in 2019. Lol.

Just be real about your reason and dont hide behind it being about something bigger.

There are plenty of far more recent events that could be used to show the current hate going around. Am I wrong? 

My intention was never to derail the thread. That is a cop out from not wanting to talk about it.

I do want to talk about it.

Let's talk about the hate it takes to kill someone in cold blood who is trying to make such a positive change in this country. 

Let's talk about it. 

I loved his music. Still do and will continue to love it. 

Lets talk about the hate that killed this man. This father. This husband. 

Ahh, no one wants to talk about it.

That's not the type of hate some want to highlight. No worries, I get it.

Rather cry that someone derailed the thread even though it never had legs to begin with. 

On 4/2/2019 at 8:10 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

Anyone else know who he was? I didn't even know he existed and then he gets shot and killed and everybody's talking about him.

Then I saw this tweet...

"Being mourned by LAPD, Bloods, Crips, and Eses"?

That's... a wild mix of people to say the least. I mean, to read that it's like he's like rap's own version of Ghandi or Jesus or something.

Never heard of him either. 

Archived