MIT and NASA engineers demonstrate a new kind of airplane wing

reo

22 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Sheesh. The engineer with the broken wife and sister who have reached out to me can’t get him to stop. He’s like a juggernaut on the board. 

Hey Touched The Tard, going to be busy again today so you probably won’t get slapped again till Friday night. When I get a chance I’m going to do a survey of any of your 93 high school classmates I can find. I bet the the black chicks will be the best. “That cracka motha fucka was crazy I tell ya.” I bet it’s going to be funny as hell what everybody has to say. BTW, I’m not an engineer. GET BUSY!

40 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, going to be busy again today so you probably won’t get slapped again till Friday night. When I get a chance I’m going to do a survey of any of your 93 high school classmates I can find. I bet the the black chicks will be the best. “That cracka motha fucka was crazy I tell ya.” I bet it’s going to be funny as hell what everybody has to say. BTW, I’m not an engineer. GET BUSY!

I thought they gave you that title? They didn’t? Maybe next time. Keep trying.

Where I work I’m not God or Jesus but I’m one of the disciples. Got to get some free time and go over to classmates.com and see if I can match some names to the faces of that 20 year reunion pic with your ugly mug in it. I bet this is going to be a hoot what they say about the class tard.

10 hours ago, Soxcat said:

So we are discussing a new wing design and some Tard shows up to ruin it.  Back off ME and go find some toys to play with. 

And apparently you are the weird ass kid who jerks off in class people still talk about.  You sure seem pre-occupied with yanking it.  Can we get a moderator to change this guys name to "Shit for Brains Manning Envy".  Seems more fitting.

Hey Touched The Tard, “we are discussing?” You mean you and the other three privates up above? The one who’s an aeronautical engineer is particularly hilarious. As far as the “back off” all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

42 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched The Tard, “we are discussing?” You mean you and the other three privates up above? The one who’s an aeronautical engineer is particularly hilarious. As far as the “back off” all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Aerospace  :)

Archived