Adam Schiff brings pimp hand across the mouth of Republicans calling for him to resign

OILERMAN

12 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

For the umpteenth time, and until you can prove it otherwise, you should man-up to the challenge and delineate how I am the troll and not you and your ilk. This has NOTHING to do with my not liking your not agreeing with me on something. Did you not read what I said about differing points of view being openly expressed is what makes a place like this interesting?

The great irony of this is that you and your ilk launch into trolling because YOU DISAGREE with someone's position and you just cannot tolerate that. The goal is to discuss it like adults not children.

It is entirely about harassment which is just tiresome. Your ilk puffs up your ego by being insulting in an unprovoked fashion. Grow up.

If calling someone a name is not trolling, what purpose does that name-calling serve? How does it add to anything going on in any thread... except for the trolling?

Goddamn you are so boring and full of shit. Such thin skin lmao.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Republicans are trying to set the narrative since The Barr Cover Up to totally vindicate Trump of all wrong doing. It worked at first. The media came out pretty much saying I guess we were wrong Trump

It was hilarious when he muted the unidentified members mic and then addressed someone else and smiled like the damn grinch. 

Just now, WG53 said:

Goddamn you are so boring and full of shit. Such thin skin lmao.

Quit being a Troll.

At least have the guts and integrity to participate in the discussion. Dodging the questions is not impressive.

You do realize that what you call boring is just my response to your nonsense? Which comes first? Which should go away first?

1 minute ago, charleytolar said:

Quit being a Troll.

At least have the guts and integrity to participate in the discussion. Dodging the questions is not impressive.

You do realize that what you call boring is just my response to your nonsense? Which comes first? Which should go away first?

Shut the fuck up Trollar.

I'm not dodging anything. You still don't use the term troll properly. You seem confused about the fact that people can disagree with you on subjects. To you, anyone that disagrees with you and won't put up with your bullshit is a troll. Then you want to be longwinded and frame things as "I don't know why you won't answer my questions!". Your questions are retarded. You refuse to see things as they are and as usual play the " I'm a victim card" that you idiot conservatives run to everytime.

Just now, WG53 said:

Shut the fuck up Trollar.

I'm not dodging anything. You still don't use the term troll properly. You seem confused about the fact that people can disagree with you on subjects. To you, anyone that disagrees with you and won't put up with your bullshit is a troll. Then you want to be longwinded and frame things as "I don't know why you won't answer my questions!". Your questions are retarded. You refuse to see things as they are and as usual play the " I'm a victim card" that you idiot conservatives run to everytime.

Sorry but you've just PROVEN your stupidity.

Quit being a Troll.

13 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I use the word libtard primarily because I refuse to use the world liberal. I respect liberals and in some ways am a liberal. Liberal comes from liberty. There are very few liberals in the democrat party any longer. You cannot constantly fight against civil liberties and expect to be considered a liberal. The Mueller investigation was an assault on civil liberties and no democrat cared. When the Obama administration used the IRS and other government agencies to oppress conservatives democrats did not care. 

Look at abortion. In Roe vs Wade said that the state does not have a compelling interest in the life of a fetus in the first 6 months of gestation. In the final trimester they do. That was a liberal pro choice decision whether one agrees with it or not. Today dems think it is ok to kill a baby in the final trimester and even outside the womb!

The ACLU was the epitome of of a liberal organization but now they just pick their battles based on what color or sexual orientation somebody is. 

Stir it all into a pot and you have a very dangerous viewpoint against freedom. A disregard for civil liberties, hostility toward capitalism, extreme political correctness, extreme views on abortion. That is a libtard!

Thanks for clarifying.

I don't really care for the insults and I disagree with some of your interpretations but at least it lets me know where you're coming from. 

Also, I think we agree on some of these issues in principle, but of course the devil is in the details.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 9:16 PM, MadMax said:

Only one retard has had the nerve to show up in this thread.  Let's see if any others find enough ballz to try to spin it.  Gosh, I hope they do. 

Retards are gonna retard and we have our share here. Blind as a bat and dumb as cow. To defend the shit going on in this administration is beyond belief. 

1 hour ago, freakingeek said:

Retards are gonna retard and we have our share here. Blind as a bat and dumb as cow. To defend the shit going on in this administration is beyond belief. 

How do you explain your gullible libtardness over two years of Trump collusion bs?   

22 hours ago, Little Earl said:

How do you explain your gullible libtardness over two years of Trump collusion bs?   

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-wasnt-indicted-not-because-lack-evidence-mueller-report-former-1400976

Obviously you are ignoring the facts in Mueller's report because you can't see them through those trump blinders you wear.  There is clear evidence of both collusion AND obstruction. Because Mueller laid the information out very clearly for congress to take action doesn't mean there wasn't collusion and obstruction, quite the contrary. Mueller said you can't indict a sitting president and laid out the evidence. It is congress' responsibility to take over. Trump is the ONLY one who said he was exonerated. Trump has his lackey Barr at AG and Barr will do what he can to muddy the waters but the legal path to impeachment runs through congress. Mueller will be called testify. There is no more heresay. The spineless GOP Senate will aslo do anything they can to protect a man who blatantly put his own agenda over his county and the American people and lied about it. This is not going away no matter how my times you and Trump say it.

Edited by freakingeek

• 5 months later...