Sign in to follow this  
bizzyeddie

GO O's

Bink   
3 hours ago, bizzyeddie said:

that is all

I hope you can take some solace in the fact that Baltimore is a fun city to hang out in and that Camden Yards is a beautiful ballpark. The cheap-ass team Angelos is fielding this season could be one of the worst in modern baseball. 

15 hours ago, Bink said:

I hope you can take some solace in the fact that Baltimore is a fun city to hang out in and that Camden Yards is a beautiful ballpark. The cheap-ass team Angelos is fielding this season could be one of the worst in modern baseball. 

actually think we will finish with a better record than last year....ain't saying much but IMO they are doing the right things and it seems that Angelos is getting out of the way a bit.  Glad they blew it up and fired everybody.

It's the right move but still may never be enough to contend in our division.

On 3/29/2019 at 7:32 AM, bizzyeddie said:

It's the right move but still may never be enough to contend in our division.

I don't envy the O's, Jays, or the Rays for having to play in that division. Luckily the Astros have made themselves at home in the AL West.

But I will be cheering for your team every time they're playing the Yankees or the Red Sox. Or the A's, Rangers, Mariners, or Angels of course.

8 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I don't envy the O's, Jays, or the Rays for having to play in that division. Luckily the Astros have made themselves at home in the AL West.

But I will be cheering for your team every time they're playing the Yankees or the Red Sox. Or the A's, Rangers, Mariners, or Angels of course.

2 out of 3 in the bronx..not bad for a bunch of scrubs.

pitching will be our downfall but gotta love the way the team plays...let your guard down for a second and they make you pay on the base paths...defense should be decent also.

regardless of record it's much more fun to watch than the wait for the homerun team we have had here for so long.

Bink   
15 hours ago, bizzyeddie said:

2 out of 3 in the bronx..not bad for a bunch of scrubs.

pitching will be our downfall but gotta love the way the team plays...let your guard down for a second and they make you pay on the base paths...defense should be decent also.

regardless of record it's much more fun to watch than the wait for the homerun team we have had here for so long.

They will always play up to the Yankees, you can count on that. 

15 hours ago, Bink said:

They will always play up to the Yankees, you can count on that. 

This team is gonna play up to everyone they can. A lot of cast offs or young guys trying to make a name for themselves. 

They won't be playoff contenders but it should be a fun year and more interesting than what was expected. 

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

This team is gonna play up to everyone they can. A lot of cast offs or young guys trying to make a name for themselves. 

They won't be playoff contenders but it should be a fun year and more interesting than what was expected. 

without a doubt.  you can already see it's more of a team mentality than what we have had the past few years.

Which is kinda funny cause they are all in the same boat pretty much other than a few.   Not many are future Orioles so get out there and play ball and make yourself a name.

Cause if they liked you and you had options then you'd be in the minors right now.