Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CreepingDeath

'Bama Con Quoting Mein Kampf on Record

Recommended Posts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/03/26/gop-congressman-quotes-hitlers-mein-kampf-slam-trumps-adversaries-liars/?utm_term=.84f15e9d48dc

 

Quote

Brooks, a five-term Republican, accused Democrats and members of the media of propagating a “big lie” about collusion. The expression was coined by Hitler to describe how Jews used their “unqualified capacity for falsehood” to blame a top German military commander for the country’s losses in World War I. A lie could be so big, Hitler claimed, that it perversely defied disbelief.

It was unclear if Brooks grasped that by leveling charges of the “big lie,” he had inverted his own analogy, making Democrats the equivalent of interwar German and Austrian Jews. He set out to compare the other side to fascists, but he was the one employing a fascist smear — one that, ironically, came to define Nazi propaganda.

"Big lie"??  Sounds like "Big Ugly"...

 

Cons = Nazis.  Pretty obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   

If the Dems had their way Israel would be blown off the map.  Only democratic nation in the region and our biggest ally but Dems hate them.  It all has to start somewhere.  The Germs didn't go straight to the final solution. They had to work their way to that part. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

If the Dems had their way Israel would be blown off the map.  Only democratic nation in the region and our biggest ally but Dems hate them.  It all has to start somewhere.  The Germs didn't go straight to the final solution. They had to work their way to that part. 

Quote which Democrat said they want Israel to be destroyed...

 

Meanwhile, Republicans just want it to be destroyed in the biblical apocalypse to usher in the second coming of Santa Claus Jesus...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   

So that is what you think Dems will say?  They want Israel destroyed?  No, more like they will push for policies that lead to Israel's destruction.  They will start by taking a pro Palestine approach and working BS deals with countries like Iran.   And by the way, Israel is not destroyed in the apocalypse.  They win.  Shows what you don't know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   

There you have it folks. Using the world lie when describing libtards makes you a Nazi. 

 

Never mind that the communist party of America has an almost identical platform as the democrats. Never mind that he called somebody liars and Hitler did that also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
11 hours ago, Starkiller said:

“Big lie” is too generic for any good Nazi comparison. He's going to need to break out “final solution” to get me to go that far.

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats a pretty big fucking reach. 

 

i've said "big lie" probably 100 times in my life and i've never read mein kampf  and dont plan to. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tgo   
20 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Lyndon Johnson quoted 21 Savage???

Lol is Jake really referencing LBJ with that statement or am I just missing something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tgo   
23 hours ago, Soxcat said:

So that is what you think Dems will say?  They want Israel destroyed?  No, more like they will push for policies that lead to Israel's destruction.  They will start by taking a pro Palestine approach and working BS deals with countries like Iran.   And by the way, Israel is not destroyed in the apocalypse.  They win.  Shows what you don't know. 

What do you mean by "pro Palestine" approach? Does that just mean believing that Palestinians should be given equal rights and treated like human beings in that region?

 

You know what the best and most practical solution to all the chaos in Israel is? A 3 state solution. 

 

Either have Gaza become it's own country - Palestine, or have the West Bank become Palestine, and be under the control of Arabs. 

 

Then based on that, give either Gaza to Egypt or West Bank to Jordan. Yes, the Palestinians would be upset that they don't get Jerusalem but then everyone would have their own states and would be able to have their own countries to live in. 

 

A one state solution will never work because the Jews in Israel will never treat Palestinians equally and the Palestinians will never stop fighting for their own country. 

 

Also, the Kurds should be given their own state as well. Carve it out of Iraq or Turkey. The Kurds control a large region of Iraq anyway. 

 

And giving the Rohingya Muslims a little sliver of Myanmar would allow them to live peacefully in their own country too. 

Edited by tgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   

So, let me get this right, a government run by Hamas should have equal rights (treated like human beings) to a democratic one? 

Your "logical" attempt to resolve the problem only has one issue.  They don't really want their own land and only want Israel destroyed.

You have also fallen for the hoax Israel is the aggressive and hateful partner in this.  They are the ones being attacked.

So keep falling for the lie like most the world have.  You have this tiny little county in the middle of rabid Muslim states and that tiny country is the bad guy.  It is so ridiculous it defies discussion.  And the group that is being mistreated is Hamas.  Really? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Soxcat said:

So, let me get this right, a government run by Hamas should have equal rights (treated like human beings) to a democratic one? 

Your "logical" attempt to resolve the problem only has one issue.  They don't really want their own land and only want Israel destroyed.

You have also fallen for the hoax Israel is the aggressive and hateful partner in this.  They are the ones being attacked.

So keep falling for the lie like most the world have.  You have this tiny little county in the middle of rabid Muslim states and that tiny country is the bad guy.  It is so ridiculous it defies discussion.  And the group that is being mistreated is Hamas.  Really? 

 

They had their own land, it was a British colony called Palestine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...