Sign in to follow this  
SirLanceALot

Antonio Brown’s Trade Talk with Rosenhaus

3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Interesting to see the titans named as one of the good teams that he would want to go to. Funny that oak wasn’t mentioned in that list. Seems like he only ended up in Oakland because they offered the most. 

Bingo. All Brown wanted was that guaranteed money. 

Jonboy   

I want you to go to a team with a good QB...

Congrats, AB! You're going to play for Derek Carr and the Raiders!

At first it sounded like he was shitting on the Titans until the end. I guess it was really Raiders, Titans, NE. 

Poor guy went to a team that won't make the playoffs for another decade. Got SOLD lol

I bet Gruden's punkass got on the phone and said, "Hey buddy I've loved ya since you came out of college. I couldn't believe you weren't the first pick in the draft. I've loved you since you were in Pop Warner. I tried to adopt you when you were in diapers. AB baby, come home to Daddy. Daddy loves you. And Carr loves you. He wants to play catch. He wants to have you over for dinner and let you fuck his wife while he watches." 

23 hours ago, SirLanceALot said:

Bingo. All Brown wanted was that guaranteed money. 

It's hilarious how many people were trying to paint the Steelers in a bad light by saying that he was such a team player and only wanted out because Big Ben and the organization did him dirty.... It obviously pissed him off, but him being a true team player and competitor was a complete nonfactor

Number9   
7 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It's hilarious how many people were trying to paint the Steelers in a bad light by saying that he was such a team player and only wanted out because Big Ben and the organization did him dirty.... It obviously pissed him off, but him being a true team player and competitor was a complete nonfactor

Production on the field tells a lot of the story.  The media covering the Steelers say AB was a hard worker and a good teammate.

Meanwhile, LB said he didn't want to play there anymore and is glad to be gone.  

55 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Production on the field tells a lot of the story.  The media covering the Steelers say AB was a hard worker and a good teammate.

Meanwhile, LB said he didn't want to play there anymore and is glad to be gone.  

I didn't say he was some cancer in the lockerroom, but he sure as fuck wasn't simply just jaded by the Steelers like a lot of people wanted to do to paint their narrative