Rashaan Evans

TheChosenTitan

His pass rush ability was a big reason he was such a good prospect. He was an edge rusher his entire HS career, where he was one of the top recruits in the country, and half of college. He had a monster bowl game as an edge rusher. So he's still learning the ILB spot. He was also an awesome blitzer as an off ball LBer at Bama which is impressive, it's a different skill set then just lining up off the edge.

Im so pumped to see Brown & Evans together this year, having  2 guys who blitz like these 2 is a huge weapon. And if Landry looks like he did the last month of the year & Cam plays at the level he always has....look out.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup.  He was pretty much lost for the first few games, but started hitting his stride around midseason and improved steadily.   Evans is gonna be a huge problem for a lot of teams.   Lest we

I was so wrong about this guy being just a nickel backer.    

Rashaan Evans is coming into form.   The first-round pick has really stepped up his game.   When the Titans drafted inside linebacker Rashaan Evans in the first round of this year’

Posted Images

17 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I wonder if Rashaan Evans is related to Byron Evans? He's the same size and actually reminds me a lot of the former Eagle MLB who played under Buddy Ryan 

It's not his Dad, I know that. Both his parents went to Auburn & the Dad did play football there. His mother was a track star & is on the Board of Directors at Auburn. Apparently it was a stunner when he went to Alabama, he literally grew up in Auburn. He said he felt the Auburn staff took it for granted that he was just going to go there & didnt bother recruiting him hard or even explaining how they saw him in the defense.  

6 hours ago, Face said:

Also,  if you really want to do all you can to ensure the ILB's success & have them terrorize teams on 3rd down with devastating, exotic blitzes, find yourself a monstrous 350 pound, super athletic NT that demands a double team on every snap & still get push......

Well that sounds a lot like Dexter Lawrence.