If you think the investigations are over, remember this...

Starkiller

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Mueller was this big, bad, deep state liberal.    Is he a Republican again now? Is the FBI good again now? 

There are literally too many scandals to keep track of right now

20 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Donald Trump was a billionaire before he took office.

Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, The Bidens, all came into the office not being ultra wealthy, but have parlayed $150,000 A year into being worth $100 million or more each?

The left doesn't want the public to know how they accumulated their wealth on such minimal salaries. They know that Trump will end their gravy train and that is why they are pushing so hard against him in hopes that they can all push him out of office.

If I countered with the rest of the Congress has done the same you would then counter with that is the problem, except you would say it in a douchebag way and then note that’s why Trump is the savior. 

Trump didnt fight for our country. He opted out because of his wealth. He inherited a fortune and a real estate empire in NYC. Great guy I tell ya. Hint: no one has a problem with him being wealthy, they just don’t like billionaires who act like little bitch victims. 

On 10/9/2019 at 6:28 AM, OILERMAN said:

How stupid would you have to be to believe this

“The President asserts an extraordinary claim [that] the person who serves as President, while in office, enjoys absolute immunity from criminal process of any kind,” Marrero wrote. “This Court cannot endorse such a categorical and limitless assertion of presidential immunity from judicial process as being countenanced by the nation’s constitutional plan.”

Accepting Trump’s arguments, Marrero wrote, would mean that not only the president but his relatives and business associates “are in fact above the law.”

It's terrifying but this is how this guy, and many other presidents, actually think.  They get power and want more and more to the point they are kings.  

This isn't leadership and it's the exact opposite of the character I choose to support to lead our country.  I can't believe that any grown adult in this country listens to this stuff and doesn't inherently know it's wrong.  It's literally what we broke away from the King of England and fought a revolutionary war to prevent.  We wanted to get away from this sort of system and make sure no one man ever had that kind of power over us again.  

Edited by Justafan

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

It's terrifying but this is how this guy, and many other presidents, actually think.  They get power and want more and more to the point they are kings.  

This isn't leadership and it's the exact opposite of the character I choose to support to lead our country.  I can't believe that any grown adult in this country listens to this stuff and doesn't inherently know it's wrong.  It's literally what we broke away from the King of England and fought a revolutionary war to prevent.  We wanted to get away from this sort of system and make sure no one man ever had that kind of power over us again.  

This is how this guy thinks the president thinks. And you gobble it up.

2 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Sorry, gal. And just another leftist musing about Trump

You automatically disregarded a post as an opinion from a leftist without even knowing the context or the point in @Justafan's post. He was referring to what federal judge Victor Marrero wrote when he dismissed Trump's lawsuit trying to block SDNY from reviewing his tax returns because his lawyers are arguing that as long as Trump is president, he cannot be investigated by any prosecutor, anywhere for any reason. Hence, Marrero writing in his judgement that "the president cannot be above the law". 

I thought your faux ignorance and always asking inane questions was either shtick or you being a bad troll. But based on these posts, you really don't know. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federal-judge-rules-trump-must-turn-over-his-tax-returns-to-manhattan-da-but-trump-has-indicated-he-will-appeal/2019/10/07/29e1fda6-e8a4-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html

Edited by Btowner

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yet he was ruled against and the findings still won't tell what you want it to. 

Hasn't yet to date and won't. 

Impeachment will fail. He'll win 2020, and we'll be back to January of 2017 with the left crying that the Electoral college is broken. 

He won’t though.