Starkiller

If you think the investigations are over, remember this...

On 4/5/2019 at 10:50 AM, 'Nator said:

I thought Mueller was this big, bad, deep state liberal. 

Is he a Republican again now? Is the FBI good again now? 

He's good for now, but MAGAs reserve the right to completely reverse course again depending on what is in the report.

1 minute ago, Legaltitan said:

He's good for now, but MAGAs reserve the right to completely reverse course again depending on what is in the report.

Wrong. Only ones who care are yall because you somehow think there is damaging info in there.

All we cared about was the outcome of the report. We got our answer. Like the beginning. Yall are still searching and hoping for something, anything. 

Justafan   
3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

They did not violate the civil liberties of 100 people trying t get it. 

Yea, let's not forget about the dreaded IG report!

Give me a fucking break. 

On 3/27/2019 at 11:32 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Neither have yall. 

But that's not stopping idiots from saying "oh something is in there and Trump is going to redact it".

A lot of ppl here said they would trust and accept Muellers findings and his report, yet what has actually come out about it so far, ppl arent willing to believe or accept. 

They continue to strongly feel there is something in there that will drop a bomb. 

Instead of ppl saying "I'm glad Trump wasnt as fucked up as I thought and conspired against the American ppl and democracy with Russia", they are still hoping for and adamant ithat it happened. 

So is this how it's going to be? If it is never released to the public, yall just going to continue to assume yalls opinions were right even if nothing comes from it?

Guilty until proven innocent right? 

I find it to be a shame that the best evidence ppl have against Trump as it pertains s to him colluding is shit he did decades ago.

"Oh, he did this back then, so of course he is guilty of the lies made up about him today."

yeah i actually have

10 hours ago, titanruss said:

yeah i actually have

When was that.

Took you quite a while to respond to that comment. Makes me think you didnt until after I made that comment. Doesn't make me wrong. 

Soxcat   

Now the Mueller report is "heavily redacted".  Barr followed a strict outline of what needed to be redacted and libs know it.  All of this is made up BS.  Only idiots buy it.  And Barr worked with Mueller's team on the redactions.  Libtards act like Mueller and Trump were in a back room deciding what should be redacted.  Can't fix dumb.  By the way the Mueller team, that didn't find collusion and were involved in the redactions are made up of mostly Hillary backers. 

Oh, and for the millionth time Comey was fired for cause.  He deserved to be fired.  He also deserves to be indicted.