Starkiller

If you think the investigations are over, remember this...

Rolltide   
22 hours ago, titanruss said:

theres a reason trump tried to stop the investigation in every way possible. 

theres also a reason he's openly declaring vicotry and trying to take all those to court who had a hand in the investigation. 

its simple. he knows he and his family fucked up and knows its not over... so when things come up again - and they will - people will be scared to pursue. 

Trump did not try to stop it moron. He had the power to stop it and fire Mueller and did not. He did not even fire Rosenstein when he had plenty of cause to do so. 

What is this some retro MSNBC talking points from 2018? As usual you just sound dumb. 

21 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Trump did not try to stop it moron. He had the power to stop it and fire Mueller and did not. He did not even fire Rosenstein when he had plenty of cause to do so. 

What is this some retro MSNBC talking points from 2018? As usual you just sound dumb. 

he tried multiple times through various indirect means. its all been stated and reported from all media outlets his 100 different ways. even fox news was appalled at what he was doing to limit /end the investigation. the issue with force stopping it was that he would have immediately been tried for obstruction. 

dont be stupid. 

kgsTitan   

You simply cannot have thousands of pages of anything without there be something interesting in there. So there will be some good conversation fodder for awhile, but I wouldn't expect anything groundbreaking. Almost zero chance Barr is mischaracterizing or downplaying the report, since Mueller and his people would have immediately rejected and countered the content or tone of the letter from Barr if it wasn't an accurate representation. 

More importantly, Mueller knew/knows the full report will be public at some point, so he isn't going to make any serious accusations against people without charging them, which would make him look like a total idiot.

I'm picturing a very long list of leads they explored with every one of them being unverifiable, totally false, or about a completely legal activity.

There's seriously no other way the result could be explained by Mueller.

Plot twist: Mueller ends up the only one going to prison after writing a false report and lying to Congress

Edited by kgsTitan

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Also a reason he called it a witch hunt from the beginning, and it showed...

When is your "I know its true" moment going to happen?

Keep hoping. That's all yall got. All yall ever had. 

Hopes and dreams built on lies and schemes. 

you still havent actually read what was reported from Barr and what was actually said by investigators. 

10 hours ago, titanruss said:

you still havent actually read what was reported from Barr and what was actually said by investigators. 

Neither have yall. 

But that's not stopping idiots from saying "oh something is in there and Trump is going to redact it".

A lot of ppl here said they would trust and accept Muellers findings and his report, yet what has actually come out about it so far, ppl arent willing to believe or accept. 

They continue to strongly feel there is something in there that will drop a bomb. 

Instead of ppl saying "I'm glad Trump wasnt as fucked up as I thought and conspired against the American ppl and democracy with Russia", they are still hoping for and adamant ithat it happened. 

So is this how it's going to be? If it is never released to the public, yall just going to continue to assume yalls opinions were right even if nothing comes from it?

Guilty until proven innocent right? 

I find it to be a shame that the best evidence ppl have against Trump as it pertains s to him colluding is shit he did decades ago.

"Oh, he did this back then, so of course he is guilty of the lies made up about him today."

Btowner   
13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Also a reason he called it a witch hunt from the beginning, and it showed...

When is your "I know its true" moment going to happen?

Keep hoping. That's all yall got. All yall ever had. 

Hopes and dreams built on lies and schemes. 

Out of curiosity, have you ever asked yourself why all the lying from Gates, Manafort, Flynn and others in Trump’s circle?  How much effort was spent because they intentionally misled Mueller?

Edited by Btowner

13 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Out of curiosity, have you ever asked yourself why all lying from Gates, Manafort, Flynn and others in Trump’s circle? 

No reason to. I'm sure it's all in the Mueller report, right?

So why would I concern myself with something that I know would be answered in due time?

Is this your play now? Mueller report isnt giving you what you want so you fall back on the fact ppl lied...

Didnt you guys consider it a big win when you kept being fed that they all flipped on Trump? Did you ever ask yourself if their lying was to protect themselves more than Trump? I bet not. You just assumed it waa to protect Trump. Because after all, CNN doesnt lie and them pushing collusion was all very real.

Did you ever ask yourself why Clinton destroyed and tried withholding evidence? 

I'm sure those guys lying due to their fuck ups is a bigger red flag against Trump than Hillarys team destroying evidence, huh?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Maybe this is why the House subpoenaed Trump's accounting firm directly. They can get his taxes without even having to rely on the IRS.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/03/cummings-subpoena-trump-tax-records-1253480

An accounting firm is asking the House Oversight and Reform Committee to issue it a subpoena before sending lawmakers 10 years of President Donald Trump’s financial records, the panel’s chairman said on Wednesday, adding that the firm intends to turn over the documents.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) told reporters that Mazars USA, a tax and accounting firm, has asked the committee for a so-called “friendly” subpoena so that it can formalize the process of complying with the panel’s request.

“They have told us that they will provide the information pretty much when they have a subpoena,” Cummings said. “And we’ll get them a subpoena.”

On 3/27/2019 at 6:38 AM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Trump is going to take out the trash after declassifying everything. TheDems, other nations’ heads, and Republicans are not going to like what everyone will see,

Trump is going to take out the trash.

Is that before or after he shuts down the southern boarder or makes the GOP the party of healthcare. 

Do something or STFU.

On 3/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

No reason to. I'm sure it's all in the Mueller report, right?

So why would I concern myself with something that I know would be answered in due time?

Is this your play now? Mueller report isnt giving you what you want so you fall back on the fact ppl lied...

Didnt you guys consider it a big win when you kept being fed that they all flipped on Trump? Did you ever ask yourself if their lying was to protect themselves more than Trump? I bet not. You just assumed it waa to protect Trump. Because after all, CNN doesnt lie and them pushing collusion was all very real.

Did you ever ask yourself why Clinton destroyed and tried withholding evidence? 

I'm sure those guys lying due to their fuck ups is a bigger red flag against Trump than Hillarys team destroying evidence, huh?

If Clinton is a crook, put her in prison.

13 hours ago, NFLStudent said:

If Clinton is a crook, put her in prison.

Can say the same for Trump......

Theres one difference. The investigator that did Hillarys case really didnt give two fucks and didnt want to take it seriously. 

Trump investigation was not only taken seriously, it was far, far more thorough. 

Even with all of that, did Trump destroy or withhold evidence? 🤔