If you think the investigations are over, remember this...

Starkiller

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Mueller was this big, bad, deep state liberal.    Is he a Republican again now? Is the FBI good again now? 

There are literally too many scandals to keep track of right now

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

So if you actually read the article it states further down...

"The company, which runs the hotel, declined to answer questions about how much Kasnazan paid for his stay, or whether it had informed anyone at the White House about the sheikh’s long visit. The company said it donated the profits of his stay to the U.S. Treasury as part of a voluntary policy aimed at countering claims that the president is in violation of the emoluments clause. Critics argue that the policy is insufficient, saying that the Trump Organization does not explain how it calculates its foreign profits or identify its foreign customers."

28 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lol they’re donating to the US Treasury so that changes the intent. This after the fact the Emoluments Clause was brought to light in the first place. Oh logic, how you evade so many. 

So what was the intent of the hotel? To rent a room? Do they charge an exorbinant amount for a room that they would normally charge less for?

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

So what was the intent of the hotel? To rent a room? Do they charge an exorbinant amount for a room that they would normally charge less for?

If you can’t understand what I just said I don’t know what to tell you. Them giving the money to the treasury (what dates did that start? When were they investigated) doesn’t change the intent of the guy paying the money. 

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Guys, that’s called a pay off...hey treasury, here’s our profit!!! Look the other way please! How that isn’t obvious is beyond me. 

You hatred for Trump will lead you down any rabbit hole. By the time you look up for air, it will be 8 yrs of a Trump presidency. 

It's truly sad. Pick some policies to run on that contest you to Trumps policy and see if the people want that.

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

If you can’t understand what I just said I don’t know what to tell you. Them giving the money to the treasury (what dates did that start? When were they investigated) doesn’t change the intent of the guy paying the money. 

Well sure, the guy paying the money for the room probably does want to say, 'Hey, look at me, I stayed at your hotel.'

Does that mean the Trump administration owes him anything?

Just now, LongTimeFan said:

Well sure, the guy paying the money for the room probably does want to say, 'Hey, look at me, I stayed at your hotel.'

Does that mean the Trump administration owes him anything?

Obviously not. You apparently don’t know how Trump works. 

22 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Enlighten me, oh knower of all things Trump.

He loves when he’s praised. He loves the idea of someone looking for power coming to him to get it. It’s obvious.

Once again, when did the emoluments investigation begin, when did the stay begin, and when did they decide to donate to the treasury? 

The two two statements are mutually exclusive. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He loves when he’s praised. He loves the idea of someone looking for power coming to him to get it. It’s obvious.

Once again, when did the emoluments investigation begin, when did the stay begin, and when did they decide to donate to the treasury? 

The two two statements are mutually exclusive. 

I dont think there is an investigation, but I am not opposed at all. Getting money out of politics should be something everyone agrees upon.

I just think you will spin your wheels just to try to make Trump look bad, and come up with nothing and in the mean time, most people just see dems going from one rabbit hole to the next and will tire of it, if they are not already.

His sons run his business now. Should it be in a blind trust? Maybe. 

There are several running investigations into his businesses. I’m sure inside of those investigations they’re discussing how he’s gained power or profit from his empire as president, which is exactly what the Emolument Clause lays out. 

Trump makes himself self look bad even when he has good ideas. That isn’t anyone’s fault but his own. He speaks at a 4th grade level and denigrates himself at every turn by speaking in an imbecilic manner. 

His empire should have obviously went into a blind trust. He’s setting us up for unprecedented power in the Executive. I don’t think it’s a good idea. Some of you do.

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There are several running investigations into his businesses. I’m sure inside of those investigations they’re discussing how he’s gained power or profit from his empire as president, which is exactly what the Emolument Clause lays out. 

Trump makes himself self look bad even when he has good ideas. That isn’t anyone’s fault but his own. He speaks at a 4th grade level and denigrates himself at every turn by speaking in an imbecilic manner. 

His empire should have obviously went into a blind trust. He’s setting us up for unprecedented power in the Executive. I don’t think it’s a good idea. Some of you do.

Ok, so all you have is hatred.