If you think the investigations are over, remember this...

Starkiller

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Mueller was this big, bad, deep state liberal.    Is he a Republican again now? Is the FBI good again now? 

There are literally too many scandals to keep track of right now

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Maybe this is why the House subpoenaed Trump's accounting firm directly. They can get his taxes without even having to rely on the IRS.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/03/cummings-subpoena-trump-tax-records-1253480

An accounting firm is asking the House Oversight and Reform Committee to issue it a subpoena before sending lawmakers 10 years of President Donald Trump’s financial records, the panel’s chairman said on Wednesday, adding that the firm intends to turn over the documents.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) told reporters that Mazars USA, a tax and accounting firm, has asked the committee for a so-called “friendly” subpoena so that it can formalize the process of complying with the panel’s request.

“They have told us that they will provide the information pretty much when they have a subpoena,” Cummings said. “And we’ll get them a subpoena.”

On 3/27/2019 at 6:38 AM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Trump is going to take out the trash after declassifying everything. TheDems, other nations’ heads, and Republicans are not going to like what everyone will see,

Trump is going to take out the trash.

Is that before or after he shuts down the southern boarder or makes the GOP the party of healthcare. 

Do something or STFU.

On 3/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

No reason to. I'm sure it's all in the Mueller report, right?

So why would I concern myself with something that I know would be answered in due time?

Is this your play now? Mueller report isnt giving you what you want so you fall back on the fact ppl lied...

Didnt you guys consider it a big win when you kept being fed that they all flipped on Trump? Did you ever ask yourself if their lying was to protect themselves more than Trump? I bet not. You just assumed it waa to protect Trump. Because after all, CNN doesnt lie and them pushing collusion was all very real.

Did you ever ask yourself why Clinton destroyed and tried withholding evidence? 

I'm sure those guys lying due to their fuck ups is a bigger red flag against Trump than Hillarys team destroying evidence, huh?

If Clinton is a crook, put her in prison.

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Yea, the Dems were shot down by Mueller and now they are back to trying to get Trump's taxes. 

Yes, desperation.

Look, the IRS is in charge of auditing, investigating and can have people indicted.  Since when is that a function of congress?

It's not, which is why Trump will tell them to go pound sand on their request.

Is Q’d the same thing as being triggered? I think they’re similar but I can’t put my finger on how exactly they intertwine. Maybe it’s because only idiots are triggered and only idiots believe so much bullshit and back such an idiot being the leader of the free world? Of course there are idiots who are triggered who don’t support the idiot, so that’s where I can’t seem to properly blend that specific recipe, but it’s close. 

The committee access provision has rarely been invoked, but here's how it would work:

+For the party in control of the House or Senate, making the request is easy. It would come from the chair of the House Ways and Means Committee (the House panel that writes tax law), Senate Finance Committee or Joint Committee on Taxation. Democrats have been badgering the Republican chairs of those panels to act since February 2017 without success.

+Once a request is made, no floor action is necessary. The request would go to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, who oversees the IRS — not to the taxpayer in the Oval Office, who would officially be out of the loop. Yin said the 1924 law "gave the tax committees the unqualified right to request the tax returns of any taxpayer."

+What would happen next is uncharted territory. Based on recent events, Trump might deploy Justice Department lawyers, and perhaps private lawyers, to fight the request in court. The process might resemble the not-infrequent legal battles over congressional subpoenas for executive branch documents. But the committee access provision has never been before a federal judge.

+Were Congress to get access to Trump's returns, it would be easy for lawmakers to disclose the information, despite various privacy protections that exist for taxpayers. The chair or committee with Trump's tax returns could submit them to the full House or Senate if there's a legitimate legislative purpose. At that point, the returns would very likely quickly become available for the public to see on the Internet.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/11/656610711/congress-really-can-demand-and-get-trumps-tax-returns-here-s-how

Edited by 9 Nines

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Can say the same for Trump......

Theres one difference. The investigator that did Hillarys case really didnt give two fucks and didnt want to take it seriously. 

Trump investigation was not only taken seriously, it was far, far more thorough. 

Even with all of that, did Trump destroy or withhold evidence? ?

Whatever helps you sleep.

But as usual the President is talking loud and saying nothing. 

Either put Hillary and/or Obama in prison or STFU about it.

I find it amusing how Trump supporters on here keep saying "the dems were shot down by Mueller" yet nobody has seen the whole report yet. Talk about fake news...

Trumps appointed puppet writes a brief summary he is already backtracking on, and the sheep repeat it with no direct knowledge. 

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

When yall gonna quit repeating fake news and believing shit they tell yall?

Yall dont have room to tell someone to stfu.

Go help spread more fake biased news and help continue to divide the country like your so called fucking leaders are doing. All because they hate one fucking person. 

Some fucking government. Keep falling victim to BS. 

Talk about ppl talking loud and saying nothing. But of course, fake BS that tries to ruin ppls lives is hardly "nothing", huh?

Impeach Trump, find something real (and not from 3 decades ago), or stfu. How about that one?

Gtfoh you parrot. Have the Dems done enough to buy your vote yet for 2020?

Or are you waiting to see if they are able to find more handouts for you?

Jake. Jake.

Calm down. 

I've never called for Trump's impeachment. 

I think trying to impeach him is rather silly. 

Who are my leaders exactly? 

And all I'm saying is you, Tux and a few others type, type, type, type, type everyday about Hillary Clinton and her crimes against the world.

Well. You are in luck.

Turns out the candidate you voted for really did win the election. That means he runs the United States Department of Justice.

That means he could ask any number of agencies to open up a criminal investigation against Hillary Cinton, Barrack Obama, Eric Holder and whoever else you want...........RIGHT NOW. 

So stop talking about it and BE ABOUT IT. 

And until you do.

You should all stop complaining about it.