If you think the investigations are over, remember this...

Starkiller

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

As it relates to Mueller's investigation? We've already seen multiple convictions and pleas. There won't be any more related to the russia investigation since the investigation is over.

as it relates to any investigation.  What do you think, has this administration been "vindicated" ?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Mueller was this big, bad, deep state liberal.    Is he a Republican again now? Is the FBI good again now? 

There are literally too many scandals to keep track of right now

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It is, but they would be smart to let dead dogs lie on the Russian side and go totally quiet on the SDNY side. 

I disagree. 

Obama made a mistake not going public with the Russian interference during the campaign when for some idiotic reason he obeyed McConnell 

Then as soon as they started conforming Barr the Dems should have started screaming the fix is in. They could have put so much pressure on Barr that this shit would be getting covered totally different right now. 

The mistake wasn't going after Trump on Russia and obstruction, the mistake was not going all out harder and sooner. 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

I disagree. 

Obama made a mistake not going public with the Russian interference during the campaign when for some idiotic reason he obeyed McConnell 

Then as soon as they started conforming Barr the Dems should have started screaming the fix is in. They could have put so much pressure on Barr that this shit would be getting covered totally different right now. 

The mistake wasn't going after Trump on Russia and obstruction, the mistake was not going all out harder and sooner. 

If you’re referring to them putting their foot down on getting the full report I agree. Other than that though it’s time to move on. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

@oldschool

i had had the same question regarding if Trump is redacting before it gets to Congress. I would have to imagine that is the case since the report is not going to be released to the public. If so, the fix is obviously in and the Dems need to blast them for it. 

Yes, he's sending it to the WH first before congress sees it 

28 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Trump won’t be indicted over Russia; he will be indicted over bank fraud. Seriously, listen to Chris Christie on this. He knows what he’s talking about. 

Tax fraud, too, based on the blatantly illegal way he used the Trump Foundation as a personal slush fund

But perhaps they will wait to charge him until he is out of office?

Edited by Starkiller

21 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Trump did not try to stop it moron. He had the power to stop it and fire Mueller and did not. He did not even fire Rosenstein when he had plenty of cause to do so. 

What is this some retro MSNBC talking points from 2018? As usual you just sound dumb. 

he tried multiple times through various indirect means. its all been stated and reported from all media outlets his 100 different ways. even fox news was appalled at what he was doing to limit /end the investigation. the issue with force stopping it was that he would have immediately been tried for obstruction. 

dont be stupid. 

You simply cannot have thousands of pages of anything without there be something interesting in there. So there will be some good conversation fodder for awhile, but I wouldn't expect anything groundbreaking. Almost zero chance Barr is mischaracterizing or downplaying the report, since Mueller and his people would have immediately rejected and countered the content or tone of the letter from Barr if it wasn't an accurate representation. 

More importantly, Mueller knew/knows the full report will be public at some point, so he isn't going to make any serious accusations against people without charging them, which would make him look like a total idiot.

I'm picturing a very long list of leads they explored with every one of them being unverifiable, totally false, or about a completely legal activity.

There's seriously no other way the result could be explained by Mueller.

Plot twist: Mueller ends up the only one going to prison after writing a false report and lying to Congress

Edited by kgsTitan

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Also a reason he called it a witch hunt from the beginning, and it showed...

When is your "I know its true" moment going to happen?

Keep hoping. That's all yall got. All yall ever had. 

Hopes and dreams built on lies and schemes. 

you still havent actually read what was reported from Barr and what was actually said by investigators. 

13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Also a reason he called it a witch hunt from the beginning, and it showed...

When is your "I know its true" moment going to happen?

Keep hoping. That's all yall got. All yall ever had. 

Hopes and dreams built on lies and schemes. 

Out of curiosity, have you ever asked yourself why all the lying from Gates, Manafort, Flynn and others in Trump’s circle?  How much effort was spent because they intentionally misled Mueller?

Edited by Btowner