Die Hard Democrats

LongTimeFan

So after the telling us all there was definite evidence of collusion,  Jussie Smollet, Kavanaugh smear, propping up of Avenatti, etc, it appears the die hard Democrats dont see any problems with now chasing down the obstruction of justice charge dead end.

Trust in the MSM and Dems will no doubt get to an all time low, but die hards like @Starkillerand @OILERMANand @IsntLifeFunnywill now go full steam ahead with obstruction or any thing Jerry Nadler or Adam Schiff tell them to believe. And when they come up empty again, it will cost them 2020. The dems will have to come up with some real hard evidence of Trumps hand in something illegal, not just circumstantial.

Now if the IG Horowitz and/or Huber find any prosecutable offenses in their investigations, the Democrats will really be screwed.

It will be interesting to see the next few months of polls on the presidents favorability.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Democrats are just not good at the game the way Republicans are.  

Trump is too stupid to have colluded in a calculated way with Russia.    His campaign and surrogates though -- they seemed suspicious! I think a lot of them got arrested, I dunno.   

Criminal law ain't my thing, but forgetting Trump and Barr for a second, ...   it is shocking to me that anyone would believe you can't commit obstruction of justice unless there is an under

I imagine if the economy continues to hum along that will have a bigger impact than anything.  The Dems could absolutely push independents back towards Trump if they chase more ghosts instead of building a careful, considerate platform.  

Then again, I think at this point most people have made their mind up about Trump.  There is a lot of anti-Trump momentum out there just as there was anti-Hillary momentum in 2016.  Obviously, we will disagree but I don't see any way Trump holds on unless the Dems just drop the ball rolling into the 2020 campaign. 

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s like you guys can’t read. I’ve said since 2016 he doesn’t need to be impeached unless bombshells were dropped. They weren’t. I said just a couple days ago the Dems need to back off. 

You could have said it 1000 times. It doesn't matter. Why take the time to read when it's so much easier playing the victim while getting annoyed, angry and triggered by the most idiotic things.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s like you guys can’t read. I’ve said since 2016 he doesn’t need to be impeached unless bombshells were dropped. They weren’t. I said just a couple days ago the Dems need to back off. 

On 7/31/2018 at 12:40 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

Obstruction is a lock. Mueller has moved onto the other areas and has for a while.

Without conspiracy being proven Trump isn’t getting impeached and removed, though he would of course be impeached if the house flips. I’ve said for over a year that’s what’s going to happen, but with the flipping of Cohen I’m not so sure. If Gates testifies that Trump not only knew of the meeting with Russians but also was the one coordinating it then that’s conspiracy to defraud the US regardless of the outcome. The constant lying about it all easily proves intent. 

So still going after obstruction or have you changed your mind?

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

So after the telling us all there was definite evidence of collusion

There is clear evidence of collusion (evidence not being the same as proof), there obviously just isn’t enough to bring charges.

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

it appears the die hard Democrats dont see any problems with now chasing down the obstruction of justice charge dead end.

Seeing as how Mueller himself clearly left the charges open for further debate, I don’t see why it shouldn’t be open for further investigation.

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

There is clear evidence of collusion (evidence not being the same as proof), there obviously just isn’t enough to bring charges.

Seeing as how Mueller himself clearly left the charges open for further debate, I don’t see why it shouldn’t be open for further investigation.

Please list the clear evidence of collusion that Mueller was too stupid to piece together to prove collusion.

If Mueller didnt indict on obstruction, it ain't gonna happen. But please keep pushing it. You are a useful idiot.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Please list the clear evidence of collusion that Mueller was too stupid to piece together to prove collusion.

If Mueller didnt indict on obstruction, it ain't gonna happen. But please keep pushing it. You are a useful idiot.

How is it that you are unable to discern the difference between evidence and proof when you literally just quoted where I said they were different???

As for the evidence in question:

The Trump campaign leaders met with Russians at Trump Tower for what was supposed to be about dirt on Hillary provided by the Russian government, they just can’t prove what was discussed or if anything illegal happened.

Manafort gave internal polling to a Russian oligarch, they just can’t prove it was done with any malicious intent.

Manafort took the job running the Trump campaign for free hoping to pay off a debt to a Russian oligarch, but they can’t prove there was any coordination. 

The Trump team changed the GOP platform at the convention to help Russia's invasion of Ukraine, they just can’t prove there was any illegal coordination with the Russian government. 

The Trump team was coordinating with Wikileaks, who was in turn working with Russian intelligence, but they can’t prove Trump coordinated it with Russia directly.

There were a variety of other meetings between Trump campaign members and the Russians, but again there’s no case to be made without proof of what happened in those meetings. In fact, there were at least 102 documented contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives.

Other than that, I can’t think of any evidence off the top of my head...

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

“Without conspiracy being proven Trump isn’t being impeached and removed”. It’s literally the next sentence...

I never said you were for impeachment. I said you are the bandwagon for obstruction. 

So are you still on the pursuit of obstruction of justice? 

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I never said you were for impeachment. I said you are the bandwagon for obstruction. 

So are you still on the pursuit of obstruction of justice? 

My word. I’m not going to keep this back and forth going. Obstruction is a non-issue at this point, which the whole fucking point of the post you quoted. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

My word. I’m not going to keep this back and forth going. Obstruction is a non-issue at this point, which the whole fucking point of the post you quoted. 

Ok, it's down to @OILERMANand @Starkiller to keep the hope alive.

BTW, I was 100 % behind you on the Henry vs that other scrub RB bet. I cant remember his name for the life of me.?