Sign in to follow this  
Adams

Gronk is retiring

Dinx81   
4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You see it with the OL all the time. I remember Jeff Saturday trying to say he started long distance running or some such

Its true, but Gronk looks like he lost most of his muscle. Most lineman are just fat to begin with. 94F729A3-71CB-4FE6-BF42-969C87E5CBFE.jpeg.42075f69a394a2fd53557f8c300718dd.jpegE3FD4704-2019-4F3C-96AD-0B80B0D9FBC2.jpeg.890bfd0609e0373e8ad016d9b0a58a1e.jpeg

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

These Dudes always lose so much weight so fast when they get off the PEDs

https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a28245216/rob-gronkowski-weight-loss-nfl-retirement/

It could also be that they are eating like normal people again. I remember reading that Linemen eat like 9000 calories a day during the season to maintain their weight. 

2 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It could also be that they are eating like normal people again. I remember reading that Linemen eat like 9000 calories a day during the season to maintain their weight. 

But in what form do those 9000 calories take?

7 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

And take massive shits.

Not unusual. Roos and joe Thomas did the same thing.

Basically, once you stop forcing yourself to eat 6-8 meals a day and drop from 8000+ calories/ day to 3500 ish the weight just flies off