Gronk is retiring

Adams

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

I think the dude is just an unreal competitor.  Only thing I can think of.  I never thought I would say this but Gronk has been smart.  Getting out early with some money after 1 big contract is the way to do it.  

He claims he's never spent the first dime of the money he made in the NFL.  He's lived entirely off of endorsement money.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These Dudes always lose so much weight so fast when they get off the PEDs   https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a28245216/rob-gronkowski-weight-loss-nfl-retirement/    

So... just Rob Owski now?

Well post the tweet then. All you had to do was copy and paste the link instead of typing that you saw a tweet.       

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TitansFan777 said:

The greatest TE ever. Gonzalez has the longevity and was great in his own right, but Gronk to me is the GOAT TE. His past years were plagued by injuries, but when healthy (or even 50%), he was the Megatron/Moss of TEs. 

He was great but not so sure about GOAT.  I’ll take this guy...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIlI1upRSm4

1 hour ago, FRT said:

He was great but not so sure about GOAT.  I’ll take this guy...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIlI1upRSm4

He was great too and a top-5 TE all-time, but I’m taking healthy (or 50%) Gronk all day. Better receiver, bigger, monster blocker, and arguably faster. 2010-2012 Gronk alone is easily the greatest 3 year stretch by any TE ever. Then he was injured more, but still the best TE in football even then. 

And Gronk had some absurd games as well. Look up his Broncos game in the 2011-2012 playoffs.

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

I think the dude is just an unreal competitor.  Only thing I can think of.  I never thought I would say this but Gronk has been smart.  Getting out early with some money after 1 big contract is the way to do it.  

He's had quite a few concussions over the years. If I were him, I'd hang it up too and try and enjoy some of that money.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, big2033 said:

I was thinking it has to be the PEDs. The weight loss is ridiculous. 

Ima gona say no steroids and he started doing meth. Think of how good he would have been doing both. Score 5tds in a game and build a whindmill out of benches on the sideline.

5 hours ago, big2033 said:

I was thinking it has to be the PEDs. The weight loss is ridiculous. 

You see it with the OL all the time. I remember Jeff Saturday trying to say he started long distance running or some such

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You see it with the OL all the time. I remember Jeff Saturday trying to say he started long distance running or some such

Its true, but Gronk looks like he lost most of his muscle. Most lineman are just fat to begin with. 94F729A3-71CB-4FE6-BF42-969C87E5CBFE.jpeg.42075f69a394a2fd53557f8c300718dd.jpegE3FD4704-2019-4F3C-96AD-0B80B0D9FBC2.jpeg.890bfd0609e0373e8ad016d9b0a58a1e.jpeg