If Trump came from a humble background

IsntLifeFunny

But he would have also had less failures. At least less bankruptcies. 

He’s incredibly dim witted. Each side knows this. 

Bravado is basically inherited. It’s the result of never having to worry about money. 

He would possibly be less of a loser than he is now, given that a real person’s life may have developed some integrity in him.

But he wouldn’t be president. 

9 hours ago, titanruss said:

Same person in everyway but growing up poor? He dies of aids in the 80's

Are you saying he would have become gay because of his lack of ability to talk to women? This is a real possibility in my mind. And since no one else has offered an alternative I’ll place it right behind him being killed in Vietnam. 

13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Are you saying he would have become gay because of his lack of ability to talk to women? This is a real possibility in my mind. And since no one else has offered an alternative I’ll place it right behind him being killed in Vietnam. 

Yeah it’s a real possibility. I’m not sure he doesnt swing that way a bit already.  He seems to try and overcompensate a lot and most of the women make fun of him after they are done... when he doesn’t make them sign hush hush agreements. 

On 3/24/2019 at 8:03 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know, another Trump thread. 

Without all the Dems jumping in I would like to see what the conservatives think about this. 

What would Trump be if he wasn’t handed the equivalent of 400 million dollars and a real estate empire in one of the wealthiest cities in the world? 

My guess is he would have died in Vietnam. 

he'd be posting incoherent rants on a football form ignored by 90% of all other posters from his father's basement.

then meth