59 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

He got his job by telling the president he couldn’t be charged with obstruction. He's a yes man, as are all of Trump's underlings who last.

It's been reported that Mueller has already stated there was no collusion.  He went so far as saying the Russians tried, and the Trump org wouldn't bite.

So, if there was no collusion, and your claim is Trump fired Comey strictly on the basis he was looking into Trump colluding with Russia, then there is no obstruction of justice.  Trump didn't collude with Russia, and he knew that was the case all along. 

So, even if Trump had fired the whole upper echelon at the DOJ and the FBI it still wouldn't amount to obstruction.

The only claim you can legitimately make is Trump was trying to obstruct a political smear job.  Which you have managed to accomplish anyway.

So take your win, and your loss, and sit down and STFU.

LOL

Soxcat   
1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

He got his job by telling the president he couldn’t be charged with obstruction. He's a yes man, as are all of Trump's underlings who last.

That was a legal opinion not a personal one.  Let me give you an example of a more personal opinion.  Like the lead investigator for the Hillary e-mail scandal outwardly not just saying he hated Trump but stated he would take him down (insurance policy).  Strzok was such a biased asshole he was kicked off Muller's team.

Now he said there was no way Trump would be the president.  WE WILL STOP HIM! 

See, you have your sides mixed up as to who the liars and assholes are.  Barr simply does his job and he is a Trump crony.  Strzok actually is an ass-hat out to play politics and he is a fing hero the Dems gave a standing ovation to after he testified.  So there you have the insane double standard.  Your lead man on this is Adam Shit.  The lowest for of shit to walk the planet.  He is your hero.

I fully understand how low life scum expect the same kind of behavior from their adversaries.  After all that is what they would do.  Last I checked however Barr wasn't having meetings n the tarmac with Trump's wife or something.  You are so fing blind.  Even when they start hauling off these scum to jail you will still be arguing how they are the good guys.

16 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

It's been reported that Mueller has already stated there was no collusion.

Where was this reported? Provide a link...

16 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

So, if there was no collusion, and your claim is Trump fired Comey strictly on the basis he was looking into Trump colluding with Russia, then there is no obstruction of justice. 

Obstruction of justice is an entirely separate charge. Someone can be guilty of obstruction without being guilty of any other charge.

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

That was a legal opinion not a personal one.

He submitted this Trump-friendly legal opinion in order to get the AG job in the first place. So as I said, he’s a yes man.

Let me give you an example of a more personal opinion.  Like the lead investigator for the Hillary e-mail scandal outwardly not just saying he hated Trump but stated he would take him down (insurance policy). 

That did not happen. He never said anything about going after Trump. Plus, he attacked both Trump and Clinton in his texts.

Strzok was such a biased asshole he was kicked off Muller's team.

He was kicked off the team only to avoid any appearance of bias, not because he was biased.

Soxcat   

The legal opinion applies to any sitting president.  Not just Trump.  Look, I'm tired of arguing with someone who is deaf dumb and blind.  Your comment on Strzok doesn't help your case at all.  Just proves my point.  You see bias where there isn't any (make it up) and where there is obvious bias will turn a blind eye to it.  Your credibility is in the negative. 

26 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

The legal opinion applies to any sitting president.  Not just Trump. 

Yeah, but he is the one actively being investigated.

26 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Look, I'm tired of arguing with someone who is deaf dumb and blind.  Your comment on Strzok doesn't help your case at all.  Just proves my point.  You see bias where there isn't any (make it up) and where there is obvious bias will turn a blind eye to it.  Your credibility is in the negative. 

Your credibility is nonexistent, just another Fox News sheep, so I’m not too concerned with your opinion on the matter.

OILERMAN   

The redacted report will be released Thursday 

But like Rolltide said, all the bad stuff will be hidden, he knows 

OILERMAN   

Trump's lawyers are preparing a rebuttal for the obstruction portion of the report. Sounds like McGahn could have told Mueller some bad stuff concerning firing Comey and attempting to fire Comey. 

Soxcat   

Don't these libtards get it?  There can't be anything of substance on obstruction.  Trump didn't obstruct the investigation.  He gave Mueller all he wanted and didn't get in the way.  If you think tweets calling this a which hunt are obstruction you are morons especially since Trump was FULLY EXONERATED OF COLLUSION.  There are no "significant concerns" by Trump's team. 

Now again.  If there were actually any proof of Trump's team destroying evidence or lying it would be very easy to indict someone.  There would be no question. 

As for the firing of Comey Trump fired a guy who leaked information and might be in high crap himself. 

This is all hope against hope by retards like Adam Shit.  You sheep follow this like it is a religion.