9 Nines   

This is really amazing.  I started my first web site this week.  It is titled, “Download your authentic copy of the Mueller Report here for $49.99!”

I just checked my coffer now.  This morning it had $2000.  Now it has almost $898,000.  What the ???????????

Cyrus   
4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

No further indictments.

Assange arrested in London moments ago. Hard to know exactly what that might mean if there are no indictments. Also, Trump wasn't questioned under oath, so no "perjury trap". I suspect the report will leave it to Congress to decide what to do, and not indict the sitting President even if the facts warrant it.

Eventually we'll know "the conclusions".

Justafan   
1 minute ago, Cyrus said:

Assange arrested in London moments ago. Hard to know exactly what that might mean if there are no indictments. Also, Trump wasn't questioned under oath, so no "perjury trap". I suspect the report will leave it to Congress to decide what to do, and not indict the sitting President even if the facts warrant it.

Yup, I was just passing along the report I saw.  I didn't know Assange had actually been arrested.  That's great news.  That dude, besides his other crimes, has committed intentional sabotage against this country for far too long. 

8 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Fake News. Assange is fine, as of now.

7 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Yup, I was just passing along the report I saw.  I didn't know Assange had actually been arrested.  That's great news.  That dude, besides his other crimes, has committed intentional sabotage against this country for far too long. 

One would think, after being dreadfully wrong on Collusion, some of you would have learned your lesson about believing news from fake news sources. Will you ever learn?

10 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Where are you seeing this?

The end game was always a report that congress could act on. Unless it was 100% damning the GOP will stand behind their boy despite crimes committed by his many underlings. 

The House will decide what to do but what is even the point of impeaching if the Senate will never vote to convict? 

Also it’s funny Congress only gets to see the summary written by the AG Trump got to handpick and was confirmed by Trump’s own party.

True, but they won't be held accountable.

Michael Tracey

To all the nervous media people getting ready to insist that Mueller’s apparent failure to uncover a Trump/Russia conspiracy is no big deal: you are liars, you are frauds, you were wrong from the beginning, and you will be held accountable

Caitlin Johnstone

Mock the Russiagaters.Mock them ruthlessly, and never, ever let them forget the horrible thing that they did. Never stop making fun of them and reminding them how stupid and crazy they acted during this humiliating period of US history."

If you notice, I am only quoting Leftists. There were a few that remained level headed during this period of mass hysteria and they should be the ones to scold their own.

Glenn Greenwald

The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away: not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election - not even a low-level volunteer. The number is zero.

All along, the question of whether the Trump/Russia conspiracy was proven was an *evidentiary* question. But manipulative Democrats tried to distort it into an ideological and tribal one (if you question our Trump/Russia narrative, it means you're a Trump supporter). So stupid:

I'm not gleeful - just disgusted that much of the US media spent 2 years spreading baseless (but very dangerous) conspiracy theories and mindlessly believing what their CIA, NSA and FBI sources whispered to them without seeing evidence - yet again.