OILERMAN   
34 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

That dont have to look too hard. Those Obama Intel community heads sure seem to be turning on each other. No one wants to take credit for the Steele dossier being used. Why do you think that is Smegal? 

Lol

See if they get locked up

21 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Lol

See if they get locked up

Well, seems that there is a much better chance at that then the 100% obstruction you claimed for Trump, eh Smegal? We shall see...

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Well, seems that there is a much better chance at that then the 100% obstruction you claimed for Trump, eh Smegal? We shall see...

You think the 800+ former prosecutors, some Republicans are lying who say he's guilty of obstruction? 

OILERMAN   
Just now, Btowner said:

Looks like one Republican (Justin Amash) read the full Mueller report and his conclusions: 

is 

I listened to someone from LawFare today say she was still reading it, it's very long and comprehensive

She said one thing that is shocking no one is talking about is the fact Trump told Lewandowski to have Session stop the investigation into the Russian portion of the hacking. Forget trying to cover his own ass, he was actively trying to keep Mueller off of Russia as well

begooode   
4 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

/thread 

If a few more republicans break ranks and with the mueller report now read into the congressional record + Trump defiance, I wonder if there will be a new momentum to see an impeachment in the House.

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You think the 800+ former prosecutors, some Republicans are lying who say he's guilty of obstruction? 

No, it's their opinion. And not all Republicans like Trump. Ever heard of the Never Trumpers, Smegal?

OILERMAN   
2 hours ago, begooode said:

If a few more republicans break ranks and with the mueller report now read into the congressional record + Trump defiance, I wonder if there will be a new momentum to see an impeachment in the House.

There already is, the Dems really botched this and let Trump and Barr set the phony narrative. The report is the most damning thing in US history concerning a president and the Dems aren't going to end up doing anything about it. Assuming Mueller and co. end up testifying it's going to look really bad once people understand what all is in it. 

If I'm a Republican and Trump loses 2020 and all this finally comes out and gets dealt with I'm just saying the Dems didn't do anything about it either(and they didn't so far)

26 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

There already is, the Dems really botched this and let Trump and Barr set the phony narrative. The report is the most damning thing in US history concerning a president and the Dems aren't going to end up doing anything about it. Assuming Mueller and co. end up testifying it's going to look really bad once people understand what all is in it. 

If I'm a Republican and Trump loses 2020 and all this finally comes out and gets dealt with I'm just saying the Dems didn't do anything about it either(and they didn't so far)

All what finally comes out?

Perhaps you should be more concerned with what Barr is looking into first.

reo   
3 hours ago, begooode said:

Senate is the problem. They could easily vote to impeach tomorrow if they wanted but they don't have the votes in the Senate. 

And trying to impeach and failing would embolden Trump even more bc they're unlikely to try twice.

Opening an impeachment inquiry though is very possible. 

OILERMAN   

Latest polling shows more Americans now favor impeachment. This is without any testimony or public hearings. Trump knows public hearings will be devastating 

With Trump now blocking all request there probably won't be any choice.