MadMax   
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

“Sources”?

When you ask for "sources", do you want legitimate ones or whatever bullshit well Tux draws from?

Just now, MadMax said:

When you ask for "sources", do you want legitimate ones or whatever bullshit well Tux draws from?

I’m just glad that Hannity's anonymous sources trump the real media's anonymous sources.

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m just glad that Hannity's anonymous sources trump the real media's anonymous sources.

Hannity is the real media. He’s just not part of the Fake News Media. 

You do know that some journalists in your fake news media will be going to prison ?

WG53   
21 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Hannity is the real media. He’s just not part of the Fake News Media. 

You do know that some journalists in your fake news media will be going to prison ?

X

Rogue   
2 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The Rats are turning on one another.

There's nothing in the sourced article that suggests that, in fact the opposite.  But you didn't read it.  More than 240 characters, obviously.  

Edited by Rogue

Rogue   
8 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Let me help you out on a few things....

The article your opinion piece is referencing...

https://news.yahoo.com/top-fbi-officials-were-quite-worried-comey-would-appear-to-be-blackmailing-trump-132955356.html

“We were quite worried about the Hoover analogies, and we were determined not to have such a disaster happen on our watch,” said Jim Baker, then the FBI’s top lawyer in an interview with the Yahoo News podcast Skullduggery. But he and Comey determined the bureau had an obligation to tell Trump of the uncorroborated allegations because “the press has it; it’s about to come out. You should be alerted to that fact.”

So, your new hero was in on the blackmail too? 

Here's some more good tidbits you spread...

Baker’s comments came during an interview in which he shed new light on the internal bureau debates over how to handle the Russia investigation in its early stages and how much to tell Trump about it. In the podcast interview, Baker also pledged to cooperate with a new investigation into the origins of the Russia probe, emphasizing that he believes he and his FBI colleagues did nothing wrong.

Attorney General William Barr appointed the U.S. Attorney in Connecticut John Durham this week to conduct the new probe.

“I welcome scrutiny,” said Baker. “I plan to fully cooperate with the department to help them figure out what happened. Because I believe what happened was lawful, at least based on every piece of information that I have.”

But Baker insisted that the FBI would have been derelict in its duty if it did not investigate the allegations about Trump campaign’s ties to Russia during the 2016 election.

“It was pretty alarming,” Baker said about intelligence the bureau had about possible links between the Trump campaign and various Russian actors. “The thought that somehow somebody in either one of the campaigns might have had some connection to that or some awareness of it that they didn't inform the FBI about was … quite concerning and disorienting.”

It's amazing how ignorant you are even of the things you post.  Doesn't look like anyone is "freaking out", or "ratting out" or any of the other dumb hyperbolic shit headlines your media feeds to you.  

Read, idiot.  

Edited by Rogue

OILERMAN   

So they tried to get Flynn not to corporate and there is a voice mail 

Dems read Mueller report out loud.....lol