begooode   
28 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I’m pretty sure Mueller put his complaints in writing for the history books. Hey I tried to take this clown down, gave the Dems the road map. The Republicans are too corrupt and the Dems are pussies

Barr won't be able to wash that stain away and it will be included in case studies for the DOJ to learn from.  

Rolltide   
23 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I’m pretty sure Mueller put his complaints in writing for the history books. Hey I tried to take this clown down, gave the Dems the road map. The Republicans are too corrupt and the Dems are pussies

Mueller wanted Barr to release a select 19 pages, Barr released the whole report. Barr's 4 page summary is meaningless once the full report was made available to everybody. 

Mueller knew about 3-4 months into his investigation that there was no collusion but he spent over a year and a half bullying witnesses and bringing unrelated charges to try and find something. He probably could have released his final report back in the fall but did not because it might help the republicans in the mid term. 

In short it was all political. That's why he was mad at Barr's summary. 

After thousands of exhibits of evidence and information and the interview and interrogation of over five hundred it's time to move on. 

You are not motivated by patriotism or morality you are motivated by hate. You are a babbling fool who wants a Mike Pence presidency. 

12 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Calm down. Lol. What a loser you are. Do you think I'm irate because I laughed at you, used the word damn, or because I capitalized stopped....like you...

You're not twisting my words? Show me where I said the investigation stopped him from doing something.....

And I know you're type. You'll try quoting me and physically change the words. So show thread and page number. 

Dont worry, I'm not holding my breath. 

I never said you claimed the investigation stopped him from accomplishing anything. I asked you that question a litte while back, you admitted that the investigation stopped nothing. So since you couldn't answer the question I had, I asked Tux.

No word twist.

I'm not attacking you.

You are not a victim.

11 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I never said you claimed the investigation stopped him from accomplishing anything. I asked you that question a litte while back, you admitted that the investigation stopped nothing. So since you couldn't answer the question I had, I asked Tux.

No word twist.

I'm not attacking you.

You are not a victim.

Your only purpose for asking that question was to challenge my statement that the investigation impacted his job as POTUS.

So you came out and "what did it stop him from doing?!?!?!". 

That was never the point. You made that the point because that's what yall do. Take what someone said and alter it. 

You cant acknowledge that something like being investigated by the FBI for a crime could actually impact someone's ability to do their job to the best of their ability.

So you thought asking what did it stop him from doing was some strong counter to my point. And you're still trying to defend the bogus investigation by asking ppl what it stopped him from doing. Smdh. 

13 hours ago, Rolltide said:

So if you were arrested and charged with a rape you did not commit that would have no effect on your life for the next 2 years? What if 80% of the news media called you guilty every day 24/7? As Jake said it was an unnecessary shit cloud. 

If I was arrested for rape, I would lose my job. 

I would be evicted.

If the news media told everyone I was guilty, I would have to move and change my name. 

But NONE of that happened to Donald Trump. 

He was never arrested.

He's never been formally charged with anything. He didn't lose his job. He didn't lose his home. He didn't lose his wife. 

And according Jake, the investigation didn't stop him from doing his job. I don't think the investigation stopped him from doing his job either. 

He had to pay some legal fees because he needed to hire some extra lawyers. 

And people on MSNBC and CNN think he's a crook. Which they are going to say no matter what he does. 

So tell me how the Mueller investigation is like being charged with rape again?

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Your only purpose for asking that question was to challenge my statement that the investigation impacted his job as POTUS.

So you came out and "what did it stop him from doing?!?!?!". 

That was never the point. You made that the point because that's what yall do. Take what someone said and alter it. 

You cant acknowledge that something like being investigated by the FBI for a crime could actually impact someone's ability to do their job to the best of their ability.

So you thought asking what did it stop him from doing was some strong counter to my point. And you're still trying to defend the bogus investigation by asking ppl what it stopped him from doing. Smdh. 

Tell me how it impacted him. 

I can tell you how it didn't.

And I didn't change not one thing you said. 

1 minute ago, NFLStudent said:

If I was arrested for rape, I would lose my job. 

I would be evicted.

If the news media told everyone I was guilty, I would have to move and change my name. 

That's not how it works. If your job fired you based on an allegation and you fought it and won, you could then surle your employer. 

Typical liberal exaggeration.

But NONE of that happened to Donald Trump. 

Not the point. 

He was never arrested.

Again, not the point. 

He's never been formally charged with anything. He didn't lose his job. He didn't lose his home. He didn't lose his wife. 

And according Jake, the investigation didn't stop him from doing his job. I don't think the investigation stopped him from doing his job either. 

Was never the point.

He had to pay some legal fees because he needed to hire some extra lawyers. 

And people on MSNBC and CNN think he's a crook. Which they are going to say no matter what he does. 

Character assasination without proof. 

So tell me how the Mueller investigation is like being charged with rape again?

The nature of the crime is irrelevant. Not surprised you dont understand that. 

Nadler is getting destroyed today for how he handled the Barr hearing. He gave way the game fighting over something stupid and now the GOP has latched onto it. 

2 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

Tell me how it impacted him. 

I can tell you how it didn't.

And I didn't change not one thing you said. 

It's not rocket science. He had to dedicate time and attention to a very serious matter that should have never been there in the first place. 

He was accused and investigated for a very serious crime. For two years. How the fuck wouldn it impact, not just the POTUS, but anyone. 

But you're right, your job would probably put you on leave.....to FOCUS on that matter. And then decide your fate after you had it resolved. Trump did not have that opportunity.

To think dealing with something of that magnitude wouldnt have an impact in any way shape or fashion is just ignorant. 

@NFLStudent

Also, it just didnt impact Trump as it pertains to his job.

What about all the ppl who probably voted straight blue in the midterms simply because they believed those who called him guilty?

What about the tweets he made about it that had ppl like you mocking him for calling it a witch hunt?

There are so many different roads we can go down that you could point to this investigation having an impact on. 

But your biggest defense against it all is, what did it stop him from doing. 

More hypocrisy from the left.

FB bots that push Trump votes are bad.

Our very own news networks accusing our POTUS without evidence to sway votes against him. No big deal. 

Keep it up. Keep losing. Keep crying. Rinse and repeat. But I think yall got it down pat now. 

WG53   
5 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

This was all a set up by the Obama DOJ/FBI and the Hillary campaign. This was an attempted coup d'etat, so tilting at windmills is bullshit.

X

24 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

That's not how it works. If your job fired you based on an allegation and you fought it and won, you could then surle your employer. 

Oh. You are pretending the job told you it was about the allegations. They didn't. They told you it was about "job performance". It just so happens they fired you the same time the allegations hit. What are the odds.?

Typical liberal exaggeration.

Not the point. 

Again, not the point. 

Was never the point.

Character assasination without proof. 

CNN and MSNBC have no credibility. They don't like Trump. They don't hide it.

The nature of the crime is irrelevant. Not surprised you dont understand that. 

You are the one who brought rape charges into this convo, not me.