Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Barr wasn't going to testify imo

Trump already sid he and his staff would ignore everything

Maybe not, but don’t give him political cover not to. As OS said, there are plenty of lawyers in the house. They could have come together and chosen one or two and simply ceded their time to them. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

But but but Barr was handpicked by the president.....  

You left some out

Trump fired Sessions because he recused himself from the Russia investigation, he then tried to get McGhan he get Sessions to unrecuse himself(and lie about it). 

Then he fired Sessions and hired Barr. This was after Barr had interviewed to be Trump’s lawyer and then write a 19 page memo saying Trump couldn’t commit obstruction and the investigation was a witch hunt. 

But yea, Barr was picked by the president like all AGs.... you dishonest Trump loving toadie goon!

Barr is an interesting case. By all accounts he has very little ties if any to Trump. I've heard from a friend who works on the hill that Barr thinks Trump is a moron but I haven't seen that corroborated  anywhere else so who knows if it's true. What is true is that Barr is a huge proponent of  absolute presidential power. That is what this really about with him. It's a shame his need to defend an ideal is going to tarnish his reputation long after he's gone.

11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

You left some out

Trump fired Sessions because he recused himself from the Russia investigation, he then tried to get McGhan he get Sessions to unrecuse himself(and lie about it). 

Then he fired Sessions and hired Barr. This was after Barr had interviewed to be Trump’s lawyer and then write a 19 page memo saying Trump couldn’t commit obstruction and the investigation was a witch hunt. 

But yea, Barr was picked by the president like all AGs.... you dishonest Trump loving toadie goon!

Details, details...

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Barr is an interesting case. By all accounts he has very little ties if any to Trump. I've heard from a friend who works on the hill that Barr thinks Trump is a moron but I haven't seen that corroborated  anywhere else so who knows if it's true. What is true is that Barr is a huge proponent of  absolute presidential power. That is what this really about with him. It's a shame his need to defend an ideal is going to tarnish his reputation long after he's gone.

This in-depth article supports your post on Barr: 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/01/william-barr-donald-trump-mueller-report-1295273

But I have to question if Barr's opinion of the president's absolute power seems to depend on the party in office.

45 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So let me get this right.  You wanted Trump to choose someone who was like ......  Kamala Harris or Booker?  Or maybe someone totally unbiased like Eric Holder (Obama is my boy) or Loretta Tarmac Lynch.

Well Lynch didn't try to cover up the findings of the Clinton investigation the way Barr did with the Mueller report. So yeah, I wish he’d have hired someone like her...

44 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So let me get this right.  You wanted Trump to choose someone who was like ......  Kamala Harris or Booker?  Or maybe someone totally unbiased like Eric Holder (Obama is my boy) or Loretta Tarmac Lynch.  Obviously you libtards are so fing stupid you can't see the hypocrisy.

The ONLY reason you hate Barr is because he is looking at the Mueller report for what it says and not what you want it to say.  The libtard Senator's made complete assholes out of themselves.  They were actually getting on his shit for not doing an investigation to verify the investigation.  Can't fix stupid.

Dont forget the pesky fact that Mueller himself is saying Barr is NOT looking at the Mueller report for what it says. "Did not fully capture the context, nature and substance of this office's work and conclusions."