Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, begooode said:

“,..protected species because he is a negro”

I don’t know how or why that’s tolerated here. I’m doing my part with the ignore feature, but gotdamn when is enough enough?

I bitch slap a white version of the same species into the middle of next week all the time. Just as worthless and lazy as the other species. Never seemed to be any problem before around here.

2 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

I bitch slap a white version of the same species into the middle of next week all the time. Just as worthless and lazy as the other species. Never seemed to be any problem before around here.

Thanks for doing your part, I guess.

I heard some people talking about the redacted portions of the report and it included stuff from Gates and Flynn's interactions with Trump that could be more damning than anything in the report. Hopefully we end up seeing it all. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I heard some people talking about the redacted portions of the report and it included stuff from Gates and Flynn's interactions with Trump that could be more damning than anything in the report. Hopefully we end up seeing it all. 

His own words are damning enough that any reasonable person can see him for what he is.  "This is the end of my presidency.  I'm fucked."

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

Are they the same species or a different species? Science is fascinating.

Sounds like Touched The Tard has never heard of a white Portuguese before. Look in the mirror if you want to see a prime example.