Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The investigative journalist on the investigation were pretty awesome throughout and proved to be pretty spot on. 

The idea that that it was fake news is laughable. 

Merc’s assertion that Trump has proven the media is 90% fake is so far from reality. I only point out merc because he seemed to have more credibility than the rubes in here

That really was a weird back and forth. I could have appreciated if he went after anonymous sources like Nate Silver. I’ve said for years these people need to stop being pussies and out their name to their information. Wholly different than the route Merc went, which was surprising. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

7 hours ago, 'Nator said:

The thing about Republicans is that they don't ever blow investigations out of proportion, they always accept the conclusions & then they simply move on. 

Whitewater, Benghazi. Emails. They are very sensible people who think Hillary Clinton has ordered 60+ mob style hits.

It's like when Hawaii issued Obama's certified Certificate of Live Birth. Republicans accepted the conclusion and simply moved on.

Kasich, who is mulling launching a Republican presidential primary challenge to Trump in 2020, tweeted that Trump's behavior in the Mueller report "is more than disappointing."

"It’s unacceptable & not behavior we should expect from our president. It's worse than I've seen in my career observing & working with presidents or public officials," he wrote.

55 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

If it is truth one seeks, it isn't wrong. But yeah, if it's not truth you seek, then you miss out on all the juicy gossip. 

If it's truth you seek, you read the report.

If you want to hide or be told what to think, be my guest. It's expected.

Hillary's emails: "She did a lot of stupid/thoughtless shit but nothing we can prosecute." 

The Right 3 years later: "BEEEEWWWUL SHIIIIIT LOCK HER UP! SHE NEEDS TUH BE PROSEKUTED!"

Trump/Russia: "He did a lot of stupid/thoughtless shit but nothing we can prosecute."

The Right: "WITCH HUNT! GIT OVER IT! NO COLLUSION! ALSO WHY R LIBTARDS trying to TURN MUH KIDZ INTO GAY TRANNIES?"

36 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Hillary's emails: "She did a lot of stupid/thoughtless shit but nothing we can prosecute." 

The Right 3 years later: "BEEEEWWWUL SHIIIIIT LOCK HER UP! SHE NEEDS TUH BE PROSEKUTED!"

Trump/Russia: "He did a lot of stupid/thoughtless shit but nothing we can prosecute."

The Right: "WITCH HUNT! GIT OVER IT! NO COLLUSION! ALSO WHY R LIBTARDS trying to TURN MUH KIDZ INTO GAY TRANNIES?"

Hey Touched The Tard, this is about what you post like on the Jags board. Did you ever explain to them why your spellcheck doesn't ever seem to work when you post there? I bet they just love your tard ass on that board.

4 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Hey Touched The Tard, do you consider FBT on the Jags board to be the equivalent of LegalTard on this board? You know, I'm a retard and these two morons don't know I have a tard army. I guess when your nuts have only ever been emptied on generic paper towel or a wolf tee shirt it's the little things in life huh?