Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

41 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Because of their public statements, I always dismiss members of the Trump administration as sycophants and enablers, but some, not all should be commended for not just simple minded following his orders. They are the ones who probably saved his presidency.

Certainly seems that way. 

But here's my issue.

Do we really want a President that is so wreckless with his actions that people rather resign than follow his or her orders? 

Also.

Why didn't the President try to remove Mueller again? Did McGahn quitting scare him?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Certainly, at least under the Constitution and prior precedent.

But impeachment is not a legal process, it is a political process. The fact that he would assuredly not be convicted, IMO, means that the Democrats should not proceed with impeachment. It would turn Trump into the victim he so desperately wants to be.

If it was 2017 and not 2019, it might be different. But we have elections coming up, and a chance to use our political voice there. That is where Democratic efforts need to be focused, not on swinging for the fences on impeachment.

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Nothing Trump has done is as bad as the IRS scandal in the Obama administration. Using the power of government to oppress American citizens is the worst any president could do and then he did it again when he spied on the Trump campaign. 

But what about......

And what about......

And remember when......

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

You do. Getting Trump is all that matters because he cleaned your party's clock in an election. Man up and deal with it. Trump will be president until Jan 20 2025. Then Ivanka will take over. 

This is why people laugh in your face when you claim to be a Libertarian. This thread is about the Mueller report, but you're in here flailing away and trying to distract and derail the thread. I'm done with you in this thread. 

46 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

What the fuck more would an American want in a president? great economy, stocks going up, low inflation. Energy boom, no idiot wars. But then it comes with a bonus. He makes fun of idiot libtards and has nicknames for you people. What more could you want?

Oh yeah no ISIS and no Iran deal. What a great time to be alive in America!

It is amazing how you give him credit for things he had nothing to do with. 

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Hey, make sure when yall call Barr a liar and corrupt you also include Rosenstein. 

I don't think Barr or Rosenstein are liars. I think for whatever the reason they've decided to be ok with this mess.