Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Even the Right wing voices? lol, careful dude you're accidently coming out of hiding. 

BTW, I read a lot about Tim Pool. He's a cowardly racist fascist. Build that wall!

Yes, anyone who doesn’t tow the insanity of current extreme leftists is “coming out of hiding” as being a Republican.  Ive talked politics on this forum on and off for over a decade, but sure?  

And LOL at Tim Pool being a racist or alt right.  I disagree with the dude on a lot but you may want to look at some less Alex Jones caliber sources when you attempt to read up on someone.  

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

No, you’re not right.  But thanks for the not so subtle jab at white privilege I guess? 

There's nothing wrong with admitting that Trump and the administration have done some good, but don't do that by discounting the unprecedented damage he's done.

The foreign policy successes you push, I could counter with failures from my point of view.  Exposing the media or manipulating the media for his own gain.  He knows that they are beholden to advertisers and generating content and views.  He uses the media to bury stories he doesn't like and create stories to redirect the conversation but above all to keep his name in the papers constantly.  Now you can argue that's a good thing and I'll admit he's a master of it but I think it's done a ton of damage to political discourse in the country.

Then there's the corruption and corporate welfare.  Unprecedented abuses of power.  Nepotism.  Demands for loyalty.  

No.  Trump doesn't get a free pass.  He's as close to a dictator as this country has ever known.  He doesn't get a thumbs up because the economy happened to be booming when he took over.  

4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Exposing the media or manipulating the media for his own gain. 

Donald Trump recently posted the link to Breitbart

He was on Alex Jones show

LOL @ exposing the fake news(directed at Merc)

7 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

you may want to look at some less Alex Jones caliber sources when you attempt to read up on someone.  

Is that him in the pic or not? I saw other pics where people with him were giving those signs too 

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Donald Trump recently posted the link to Breitbart

He was on Alex Jones show

LOL @ exposing the fake news(directed at Merc)

He's labeled any news he doesn't like as fake and conservative media has spun it as fake.  The gullibles eat it up and say "See, fake news!" never realizing they are the victims of a massive propaganda campaign that started years ago but has really taken off in the last decade, to the point they are angry about everything and don't know why.  Angry at everyone, except the people who are actually holding them down.  That's not a coincidence that their anger is directed at literally everyone except the wealthy.  

Edited by Justafan

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

He's labeled any news he doesn't like as fake and conservative media has spun at as fake.  The gullibles eat it up and say "See, fake news!" never realizing they are the victims of a massive propaganda campaign that started years ago but has really taken off in the last decade, to the point they are angry about everything and don't know why.  Angry at everyone, except the people who are actually holding them down.  That's not a coincidence that their anger is directed at literally everyone except the wealthy.  

There are real studies, Trump supporters fall(or just choose to believe it) for fake news 4 times more than non Trump supporters

11 hours ago, Mercalius said:

Look at the economy.  Look at unemployment.  Look at doing more to “peace” one of the most volatile dictators in the last several decades.  Look at the blatant “man behind the curtain” reveal that 90% of mainstream news are as fraudulent as tabloids.  The same with social media.  

If there is unwillingness to concede that he has done some good as a president, and way better than most here would ever give him credit for,  there really isn’t even much point in having a conversation.  

What exactly is it that Trump has done that you support?

I don’t mean “the economy is good” or “unemployment is low”, I mean what has Trump done to improve the economy or decrease unemployment? What positive decisions/changes do you think Trump has made since taking office? Or do you think Trump is just riding on the same positive economic trajectory that Obama left us with and Trump has not affected it?

Simply trying to understand your support of Trump. 

15 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Is he in that photo or not? Why? Are there others? Why?

Those are the questions to answer to disprove something that should be pretty easy. Simple negation is problematic.

He was pretty upset after Charlottesville that the national media didn't cover the attacks from the left(essentially there are good people on both sides). One of the tactics of white nationalism is to equalize both sides. The left are violent too! 

If you watched the Nazi march in Charlottesville and came away mad the fake media(Merc praised Trump for exposing that 90% of the media was fake) didn't cover an attack from the left lol

Guys like this Pool are the worst, the dishonest way they take up for the white privilege and pretend to be neutral.

I side with Aldo Raine ""You see, we like our Nazis in uniform. That way we can spot 'em just like that. But you take off that uniform, ain't no one ever gonna know you were a Nazi. And that don't sit well with us. So, I'm gonna give you a little something you can't take off."

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

He was pretty upset after Charlottesville that the national media didn't cover the attacks from the left(essentially there are good people on both sides). One of the tactics of white nationalism is to equalize both sides. The left are violent too! 

If you watched the Nazi march in Charlottesville and came away mad the fake media(Merc praised Trump for exposing that 90% of the media was fake) didn't cover an attack from the left lol

Guys like this Pool are the worst, the dishonest way they take up for the white privilege and pretend to be neutral.

I side with Aldo Raine ""You see, we like our Nazis in uniform. That way we can spot 'em just like that. But you take off that uniform, ain't no one ever gonna know you were a Nazi. And that don't sit well with us. So, I'm gonna give you a little something you can't take off."

Yes, a guy who takes pride in his Osage and Korean heritage is a total white supremicist.  Lol.  I hope this is shtick because it seems you’ve gone off the deep end.  

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

Yes, a guy who takes pride in his Osage and Korean heritage is a total white supremicist.  Lol.  I hope this is shtick because it seems you’ve gone off the deep end.  

Was that Pool in the pics?