Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Barr has to release the full report

No he doesn't. Regardless its unlikely Mueller believes a sitting president can be indicted which means Trump is likely off the hook directly. I've said for a year dems would be disappointed with the report. It's better to focus on other issues.

Just now, oldschool said:

No he doesn't. Regardless its unlikely Mueller believes a sitting president can be indicted which means Trump is likely off the hook directly. I've said for a year dems would be disappointed with the report. It's better to focus on other issues.

I agree but the public pressure to release the report will be high from both sides.  I think it comes out.  

13 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I made a thread a month or so ago stating the same thing.  My worry was this would drag out later and later and the later it came out, the more helpful it would be to Trump's reelection.  For what the report is, this is the best timing. 

Also, there might be strings of investigation stemming from it, and those will be less controlled, from the policy of not indicting a President, because they will deal with people around the President, not the President.  

Edited by 9 Nines

1 hour ago, begooode said:

Seems you’re the one with preconceived conclusions. 

The dems already have numerous hearings scheduled.  I'm only pointing out what they have stated.  So who has preconceived notions?

23 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Agreed that Mueller believes a sitting President cannot be incidted.

But it took 2 years for this report to be finalized.  Others have been indicted.  There will be some dirt in here. Dirt that Trump may have to deal with In 2 or 6 years.

I suspect that the report will portray the President in a poor light and show he has acted in a suspect manor.  Trump could be like Nixon, an unindicted co-conspirator.  

But it is all speculation until the report is available to everyone, which it needs to be.

Edited by Oilertattoo

3 minutes ago, Oilertattoo said:

Agreed that Mueller believes a sitting President cannot be incidted.

But it took 2 years for this report to be finalized.  Others have been indicted.  There will be some dirt in here. Dirt that Trump may have to deal with In 2 or 6 years.

I suspect that the report will portray the President in a poor light and show he has acted in a suspect manor.  Trump could be like Nixon, an unindicted co-conspirator.  

But it is all speculation until the report is available to everyone, which it needs to be.

He was already named as an unindicted co-conspirator.  Individual 1.

3 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The FAKE NEWS media has been proven to have lied.

Every single thread from you flakes has been an untruthful unabashed lie.

Ive been telling you all along"little green deep state men are going to land from Mars."

42 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Chris Christie has been a great source of perspective on this whole ordeal. Say what you want about him as a governor, but I think he’s a fantastic lawyer. He’s experienced in this and still has a number of contacts in various US Attorney Offices. He has maintained Trump need not be worried about Mueller, but instead, Trump should be very worried about the SDNY. I tend to agree there.