Sign in to follow this  
BudAdams

Mariota Film from 2018

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That's an easier sell than you trying to convince people that those 11 sacks he took against Balt were his fault. 

More on him than the OL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

More on him than the OL

Every way to measure sacks disagrees with you but that hasn't stopped  you before so carry on.

Edited by Huston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Huston said:

Every way to measure sacks disagrees with you but that hasn't stopped  you before so carry on.

I will carry on

 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976004/article/analyzing-each-of-the-11-sacks-the-titans-allowed-vs-ravens

 

He(MM) also admitted he ran into some sacks. By our count, he was right: Of the 11 sacks, 6.5 were on him. Of the other 4.5, three and a half were credited to Baltimore's pass coverage, and one fell on the shoulders of the Titans line.

 

This is why this weekly piece exists. While the masses decry Tennessee's offensive line as overpaid and underperforming, the tape tells a different tale. So do the numbers: Of Baltimore's 11 sacks, only one came in less than three seconds. Seven came after the four-second mark had been passed.

 

No, it hasn't stopped me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

I will carry on

 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976004/article/analyzing-each-of-the-11-sacks-the-titans-allowed-vs-ravens

 

He(MM) also admitted he ran into some sacks. By our count, he was right: Of the 11 sacks, 6.5 were on him. Of the other 4.5, three and a half were credited to Baltimore's pass coverage, and one fell on the shoulders of the Titans line.

 

This is why this weekly piece exists. While the masses decry Tennessee's offensive line as overpaid and underperforming, the tape tells a different tale. So do the numbers: Of Baltimore's 11 sacks, only one came in less than three seconds. Seven came after the four-second mark had been passed.

 

No, it hasn't stopped me

You've been blatantly wrong and it hasn't stopped you so that's nothing new. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Deer in headlights get sacked 11 times

 

They def avoided putting him into those situations after that game 

They sure did, went out and got some competent players to help the offense this year lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Mariota is a good, true or false

Your post are always antagonistic true or false.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Huston said:

They sure did, went out and got some competent players to help the offense this year lol.

Like who, Tannehill?!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I will carry on

 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976004/article/analyzing-each-of-the-11-sacks-the-titans-allowed-vs-ravens

 

He(MM) also admitted he ran into some sacks. By our count, he was right: Of the 11 sacks, 6.5 were on him. Of the other 4.5, three and a half were credited to Baltimore's pass coverage, and one fell on the shoulders of the Titans line.

 

This is why this weekly piece exists. While the masses decry Tennessee's offensive line as overpaid and underperforming, the tape tells a different tale. So do the numbers: Of Baltimore's 11 sacks, only one came in less than three seconds. Seven came after the four-second mark had been passed.

 

No, it hasn't stopped me

The tape doesn't tell a different tale. The author of that opinion piece tells a different tale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

The tape doesn't tell a different tale. The author of that opinion piece tells a different tale.

I was waiting for some NFL or PFF stats from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Like who, Tannehill?!!!

I think Robinson agrees that that bigger issue is his protection and players around him not Marcus being a deer in headlights when it comes to pressure but go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.