Mariota Film from 2018

BudsOilers

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That's an easier sell than you trying to convince people that those 11 sacks he took against Balt were his fault. 

More on him than the OL

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greg Cosell said the other day that’s the cause of most of his inconsistency problems and he knows for a fact that it was something LaFleur was working hard to correct. No idea if Smith will keep emph

I thought we put your bullshit narrative to bed months ago, but here you are back at it.

Well this is certainly a new outlook on your part.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

More on him than the OL

Every way to measure sacks disagrees with you but that hasn't stopped  you before so carry on.

Edited by Huston

1 minute ago, Huston said:

Every way to measure sacks disagrees with you but that hasn't stopped  you before so carry on.

I will carry on

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976004/article/analyzing-each-of-the-11-sacks-the-titans-allowed-vs-ravens

He(MM) also admitted he ran into some sacks. By our count, he was right: Of the 11 sacks, 6.5 were on him. Of the other 4.5, three and a half were credited to Baltimore's pass coverage, and one fell on the shoulders of the Titans line.

This is why this weekly piece exists. While the masses decry Tennessee's offensive line as overpaid and underperforming, the tape tells a different tale. So do the numbers: Of Baltimore's 11 sacks, only one came in less than three seconds. Seven came after the four-second mark had been passed.

No, it hasn't stopped me

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

I will carry on

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976004/article/analyzing-each-of-the-11-sacks-the-titans-allowed-vs-ravens

He(MM) also admitted he ran into some sacks. By our count, he was right: Of the 11 sacks, 6.5 were on him. Of the other 4.5, three and a half were credited to Baltimore's pass coverage, and one fell on the shoulders of the Titans line.

This is why this weekly piece exists. While the masses decry Tennessee's offensive line as overpaid and underperforming, the tape tells a different tale. So do the numbers: Of Baltimore's 11 sacks, only one came in less than three seconds. Seven came after the four-second mark had been passed.

No, it hasn't stopped me

You've been blatantly wrong and it hasn't stopped you so that's nothing new. 

Deer in headlights get sacked 11 times

They def avoided putting him into those situations after that game 

They sure did, went out and got some competent players to help the offense this year lol.

I will carry on

No, it hasn't stopped me

The tape doesn't tell a different tale. The author of that opinion piece tells a different tale.

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

The tape doesn't tell a different tale. The author of that opinion piece tells a different tale.

I was waiting for some NFL or PFF stats from him.

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Like who, Tannehill?!!!

I think Robinson agrees that that bigger issue is his protection and players around him not Marcus being a deer in headlights when it comes to pressure but go ahead.