Mariota Film from 2018

BudsOilers

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greg Cosell said the other day that’s the cause of most of his inconsistency problems and he knows for a fact that it was something LaFleur was working hard to correct. No idea if Smith will keep emph

I thought we put your bullshit narrative to bed months ago, but here you are back at it.

Well this is certainly a new outlook on your part.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Huston said:

I was waiting for some NFL or PFF stats from him.

Yeah. I don't need some talking head to do my statistical deciphering for me. I can think for myself. And I thought it was interesting how Mariota's passing stats from that Baltimore game and the first Jacksonville game were fairly identical, minus the sack totals.

I mean, if Mariota is so horrible at avoiding the rush that he can be personally responsible for 6 sacks all by himself then why didn't we see these gaudy sack numbers in the rest of the games?

Also... wtf did we just cut both starting guards? For the dusty fuck of it? For Derrick Henry? Oh, you mean the two guys who helped him rush for 585 yards over the last four games?

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah. I don't need some talking head to do my statistical deciphering for me. I can think for myself. And I thought it was interesting how Mariota's passing stats from that Baltimore game and the first Jacksonville game were fairly identical, minus the sack totals.

I mean, if Mariota is so horrible at avoiding the rush that he can be personally responsible for 6 sacks all by himself then why didn't we see these gaudy sack numbers in the rest of the games?

Also... wtf did we just cut both starting guards? For the dusty fuck of it? For Derrick Henry? Oh, you mean the two guys who helped him rush for 585 yards over the last four games?

Its ground hogday every day in here when it comes to Marcus so they should just skip to the end where they say but he only threw 11 tds or whatever. Then after that is discussed again they will say what about last year like that hasn't been talked about to death as well.

5 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Very, very few impressive throws and he has absolutely no touch or pocket feel .  You can understand why he has such miserable stats.

You should just sit in the corner when Marcus is discussed, save a space for OM while your at it.

13 minutes ago, Huston said:

Its ground hogday every day in here when it comes to Marcus so they should just skip to the end where they say but he only threw 11 tds or whatever. Then after that is discussed again they will say what about last year like that hasn't been talked about to death as well.

The ironic thing is that the majority of the people in here are probably a lot closer to agreeing than not agreeing. But...

tenor.gif?itemid=10500651

5 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

The ironic thing is that the majority of the people in here are probably a lot closer to agreeing than not agreeing. But...

tenor.gif?itemid=10500651

Love that scene, so who you got Themistocles or Leonidas in a straight up scrap.

2 hours ago, headhunter said:

I mean we are buidling an offense built more towards the running game...

Ha! How the fuck do you figure that? 

What did did we do this offseason that has pointed in that direction?