Rolltide

Trump support for modern slavery!

Rolltide   

Donald Trump is starting to push for this idea of a mandatory year of service to the federal government. I cannot think of a worse idea. The most authoritarian idea anybody has had in years. We need to fight this no matter what party and what ideology it is wrong!

One last idea on this — and I’m trying to find a republican colleague — I may have one and I hope to announce it soon — it will help me introduce this into the Congress this year, and that is a national service bill that would require every young person, no matter how wealthy or how poor, to spend at least a year of their lives in service to this country;

Some scary shit there. What is he thinking? It brings to mind Hitler youth and brown shirts. 

Rolltide   
Just now, Starkiller said:

I suspect Barron has inherited daddy’s bone spurs...

So you do not like that idea of mandatory service? 

9 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Some scary shit there. What is he thinking? It brings to mind Hitler youth and brown shirts. 

Rolltide thinks Israel is like Hitler...

Just now, Rolltide said:

So you do not like that idea of mandatory service? 

I do like the idea of mandatory service. I’ve supported it for years. 

Rolltide   
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Rolltide thinks Israel is like Hitler...

Israel is obviously in a unique situation. So is South Korea. 

So you support forced servitude to the federal government but have the fucking nerve to say I support authoritarians? Fuck you!

Rolltide   

Trump's idea for mandatory service is not only military. You can serve in other ways. The bottom line is that the federal government can put you into FORCED servitude which I think is unconstitutional. Figures that Starkiller would be all in on the idea. 

Edited by Rolltide

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Trump's idea for mandatory service is not only military. You can serve in other ways. The bottom line is that the federal government can put you into FORCED servitude which I think is unconstitutional. Figures that Starkiller would be all in on the idea. 

Do you ever get tired of speaking down to people and out of both sides of your mouth. You’re a Donald Trump supporter. He is your president. 

17 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Israel is obviously in a unique situation. So is South Korea. 

So you support forced servitude to the federal government but have the fucking nerve to say I support authoritarians? Fuck you!

All Americans should take part in actively serving their country. If not military service then something else productive. 

And yes, you support an authoritarian. 

23 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I do like the idea of mandatory service. I’ve supported it for years. 

Obama tried to push for it as well. I'm okay with it if done right however the U.S is too large to require military service like Israel. It would need to incorporate volunteer oriented service to be effective.

Rolltide   
10 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Do you ever get tired of speaking down to people and out of both sides of your mouth. You’re a Donald Trump supporter. He is your president. 

Trump never said anything about mandatory service  though. Beto did. The quote I used was from him. 

It would not matter if I voted for somebody(I did not vote for Trump) or supported them. If they propose an idiotic idea I will call it just that. 

The problem with my little ruse is that Starkiller is such a commie he likes the idea of forced servitude. 

Rolltide   
4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

All Americans should take part in actively serving their country. If not military service then something else productive. 

And yes, you support an authoritarian. 

You can't get any more authoritarian than force servitude. Are you stupid?

Just because Trump doesn't take shit from race bating libtards doesn't mean he is an authoritarian. Our country has more freedom and opportunity today than before he took office. You libtards are the ones attacking free speech. 

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Trump never said anything about mandatory service  though. Beto did. The quote I used was from him. 

It would not matter if I voted for somebody(I did not vote for Trump) or supported them. If they propose an idiotic idea I will call it just that. 

The problem with my little ruse is that Starkiller is such a commie he likes the idea of forced servitude. 

Figures you would do some shit like start a misleading thread. 

Rolltide   
4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Figures you would do some shit like start a misleading thread. 

I always let the cat out of the bag too soon. Should have waited for Jamal to carry on about how racist Trump is.

Successful in any event because I got Starkiller to agree with it.  

Go ahead and try to suck the board conservatives and libertarians in on something. Will not work. 

Edited by Rolltide