Local Tribute to Mariota

charleytolar

2 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Lol...Rarely Boner is still crying? He has the perfect avatar of himself holding a fluffy puppy. He's giving "the greatest generation" a bad rap because he cries and whines more than any millennial I've ever met. 

I love seeing him triggered. I'd jack off with his tears while dropping my load in the-92-year-old-that-he-barely-knew's urn.

You are sick and disgusting. I've only appealed to unreasonable people for reason. Triggered? The "bird" emoji is the only disapproving choice I get. I'm just fighting the good fight and I will do so as long as it interests or pleases me.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charley, don't act like you didn't know exactly what you were doing when you posted this. You put chum in the water and got offended when a shark ate it.    A few things here: 1. The de

Five years ago my brother-in-law and his wife moved to the greater Nashville area. Two years ago, his wife's mother, due to poor health, moved to the area, too, to be close to her only daughter. In th

8MM and TitanDuck have Mariota dolls too:  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Anyone who is reasonably offended by this place will take it upon themselves to never come back. They sure as hell wouldn't waste their time "casting pearls before swine". He obviously loves this place, but he hates himself that he loves the place so he comes here and pulls these kinds of attention-grabbing stunts as a backhanded way of being a part of it.

Are you fucking kidding?!? Cersei would behead that motherfucker the second he stepped foot inside King's Landing.

What you dumbasses don't get is that the problem persists with only a few of you in "this place." See, even your language indicates that you think it operates without your own set of selfish rules. Other people support this place, too. If you tools want to fuck each other over, go ahead. You know who you are. Have at it but leave the rest of us out.

MOST of the posters at TR are great. Even those of you who succumb to your own Dumbassery can post good stuff about football-- just wish you would stick to that.

I find it the height of irony that you accuse me of attention-grabbing when that is all that your juvenile barbs are intended to accomplish. Hypocrite.

Edited by charleytolar

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

Hey give Tolar a break.  At least he isn't still whining about the Conklin trade here!

Opining is not whining. You only call it whining when YOU see your long-held position prove to be wrong as Conklin moves toward exiting the roster. I hope he makes a comeback, but at this point THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WE OVERPAID FOR HIM.

Will you even try to make a counter-argument anymore?

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Anyone who is reasonably offended by this place will take it upon themselves to never come back. They sure as hell wouldn't waste their time "casting pearls before swine". He obviously loves this place, but he hates himself that he loves the place so he comes here and pulls these kinds of attention-grabbing stunts as a backhanded way of being a part of it.

Are you fucking kidding?!? Cersei would behead that motherfucker the second he stepped foot inside King's Landing.

I highly respect that reference. Kudos. 

3 hours ago, charleytolar said:

You are sick and disgusting. I've only appealed to unreasonable people for reason. Triggered? The "bird" emoji is the only disapproving choice I get. I'm just fighting the good fight and I will do so as long as it interests or pleases me.

Haha RarelyBoner, I thought that your ethos was to "let it go." Yet, here you are crying more tears that serve as my fapping lube. It's beautiful watching you get triggered fighting for what you think is right, lol. Keep it going, man---you're going to win this fight, I just know it! 

Arguing with us has to be better than imagining that lady burning in hell with her Mariota doll...or the very few years that you have left before you're burning beside her.

Edited by woolfolksunclesuncle

6 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I have to disagree, here. Cersei would never know that Charles even existed because he'd wander around the 7 kingdoms with his superior morality act until he'd argue with Ramsey Bolton and he'd become dog food----the end.

1 hour ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

I have to disagree, here. Cersei would never know that Charles even existed because he'd wander around the 7 kingdoms with his superior morality act until he'd argue with Ramsey Bolton and he'd become dog food----the end.

It wouldn't take Ramsey Bolton. Just send Robin Arryn in there with his bow and arrow. Charley would talk the arrow into hitting him like Yondu's whistle.

CXW2Una.gif

Edited by NashvilleNinja

14 hours ago, charleytolar said:

What the fuck does sympathy have to do with it? Her death was a pre-requisite to her cremation with the Mariota figure. As I pointed up, I didn't even know her that well. It was meant to be just a nice little Titan fan sidebar.

I’m trying to be nice when I say this was a story for musiccitymiracles.com. I’m not going to rip into you or anything, but the other posters have a point. You knew what was going to happen here. The better approach would have been to laugh about it. 

10 hours ago, charleytolar said:

What you dumbasses don't get is that the problem persists with only a few of you in "this place." See, even your language indicates that you think it operates without your own set of selfish rules. Other people support this place, too. If you tools want to fuck each other over, go ahead. You know who you are. Have at it but leave the rest of us out.

MOST of the posters at TR are great. Even those of you who succumb to your own Dumbassery can post good stuff about football-- just wish you would stick to that.

I find it the height of irony that you accuse me of attention-grabbing when that is all that your juvenile barbs are intended to accomplish. Hypocrite.

...the only hypocrite I see is you bud. You knew what was going to happen, yet this is your response. Calling people dumbasses and telling them they can fuck each other is what exactly in your mind? You’re defending what here? The fact they’re throwing darts? Well you throw them right back and knew those darts would be thrown. In essence you started a fight and are acting like the victim for starting it by immediately throwing birds and talking shot. It’s pretty strange if you ask me. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

@Number9 while you annoy the shit out of me, if your kid came here to post that you died the reaction would far different. you are a member of this community and don't make stupid misguided attempts to to make it into something that it isn't. Don't get me wrong we would still make fun of you but it would be in good spirits.

@charleytolar maybe its time you woke up and realized the primary reason you get the responses you do is because no one wants to deal with you. Time to look in the mirror.

Number 9, 9s, and nine have a way about them. I’ve always found it strange how unique their posting styles were relative to the rest of us, and to each other, yet they strike a similar chord with one another.