Titans Trade for Tannehill, Release Gabbert

Jonboy

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given their injury history Mariota and Tannehill might just be able to cover a full 16 game regular season schedule.

Part of my job is keeping up with tech news, software updates, bugs, etc. so I have twitter open all day at work. I use Tweetdeck and have it docked to the side of my screen at all times. So when some

Posted Images

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Just answer the question

Marcus can absolutely get a deal if he satys healthy enough. He's finally in a system for 2 years (kinda)  that will cater to his strengths and hes finally getting surrounding offensive talent. 

I dont really care about 16 games every year. 

Everyones idol here Stevie Mac only played 4 full season in 13 years... and even in those 4 seasons he was knocked out of several games. 

Just now, SuperFreak90 said:

Traded next year's 2020 4th, and this year's 2019 7th. We get Tannehill, and the Dolphins this year 2019 6th round pick

and the dolphins paid for most of his salary. 

i like to think that 2020 4th as a 2019 5th... thats how some people view it in the trade charts at least. 

so a 5th and a 7th for a 6th and probably the best backup QB in the league who is almost certain to get some PT.