Titans Releasing Josh Kline

Jonboy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda surprising that Kline refused a pay cut.    Based on his performance last year, he should have volunteered to pay back most of his salary.

Holy shit I’m shocked   Good on Robinson to admit this terrible mistake 

Major props to JRob here for being willing to make this move. Another mistake he's admitting and moving on from, despite the contract. It does give us $3.5 million in projected dead money, but frees u

Posted Images

On 3/17/2019 at 1:47 AM, StephenIsLegend said:

Not a clue. 

I'll make you a friendly proposition Mr. Legend. Play GM from this moment till the start of the season. Give me three definitive moves the Titans should make that will actually happen, and the outcome of this season in regard to the team overall and Mariota and the offense. If you hit anywhere close to the mark in playing the proxy here fictitiously, I will never post on this board again. C'mon, rock star... Help me clue in on that NFL team in Nashville, please.  

On 3/16/2019 at 6:11 PM, headhunter said:

So glad Kline is gone. i specifically watched him on some rewtches and hes God awful. Lost his battles early

I just happy we didn't overpay for Malcolm Butler and still have him. 4+7 = 89... I gootta go pee. 

1 hour ago, TitanRein27 said:

I just happy we didn't overpay for Malcolm Butler and still have him. 4+7 = 89... I gootta go pee. 

43 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yo, a lot of people are on this site during work hours. Change your avatar. 

What's the matter with a boy showing off his chest?

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

aThat’s what happens when your QB is hurt the entire season and you lose your top 2 weapons from the previous year. 

Mariota was hurt in 2017 too, Davis missed most of the season, Murray was washed up/injured they had no 3rd WR most of the year etc......

Excuses every year for all teams