Government shutdown caused delay of Boeing 737 Max fix

pat

https://www.wsj.com/articles/boeing-to-make-key-change-in-max-cockpit-software-11552413489

U.S. officials have said the federal government’s recent shutdown also halted work on the fix for five weeks.

There are many negative thing I can say here.  But really.  Wow.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm an aerospace engineer. I do aerodynamic testing of aircraft. 

You haven't noticed that planes lean to the left on take off!!! 

Like he said, do some research!!!! ha ha ha

This is very sad and inexcusable. Planes have become too complicated, and it looks like the testing falls short due to preorders and putting money first. I have several friends who are commercial pilots and I imagine what it would be like if they were the ones involved in this kind of accident. It would be an absolutely horrible way to go. I am glad they grounded all the 737 max planes through. Boeing better get it's shit together, the world is watching. 

On 3/18/2019 at 9:26 PM, Former_Fan said:

This is very sad and inexcusable. Planes have become too complicated, and it looks like the testing falls short due to preorders and putting money first. I have several friends who are commercial pilots and I imagine what it would be like if they were the ones involved in this kind of accident. It would be an absolutely horrible way to go. I am glad they grounded all the 737 max planes through. Boeing better get it's shit together, the world is watching. 

“They” didn’t do shit.  Trump had to step in and order the FAA to ground the planes.

And it’s beyond pathetic to blame the malfunctions on the shutdown.  Boeing has fucked up big time.  It has cost hundreds of lives, and worse yet, they don’t give a fuck.  Neither does the FAA, who are bought and paid for by Boeing as well.

They should rot in hell.

3 hours ago, Denali said:

“They” didn’t do shit.  Trump had to step in and order the FAA to ground the planes.

And it’s beyond pathetic to blame the malfunctions on the shutdown.  Boeing has fucked up big time.  It has cost hundreds of lives, and worse yet, they don’t give a fuck.  Neither does the FAA, who are bought and paid for by Boeing as well.

They should rot in hell.

Yep. Has absolutely nothing to do with the shut down. It is definitely a Boeing problem whether it was bad or untested parts. It is an obvious flaw. Damn good thing they have grounded them before this happened again. It appears to be the same part on both 737 Max crashes. Whether the issue was known or not, this is going to cost Boeing a lot of money, and reputation as well.

57 minutes ago, reo said:

I'm an aerospace engineer. I do aerodynamic testing of aircraft. 

Congratulations.

Does that now mean that Boeing isn't bunch of fuckups?

Oh yeah, this just came out today:

Boeing delays by months test flights for U.S. human space program

To put it another way, if you work for these fucktards, I wouldn't go bragging about it.

3 minutes ago, Denali said:

Congratulations.

Does that now mean that Boeing isn't bunch of fuckups?

Oh yeah, this just came out today:

Boeing delays by months test flights for U.S. human space program

To put it another way, if you work for these fucktards, I wouldn't go bragging about it.

Did I say they didn't fuck up or that I worked for Boeing?

I laughed at him for saying planes are too complicated. 

Reading comprehension ftw.