Jump to content
OILERMAN

Lindsey Graham comes to Trump's rescue once again, blocking resolution to make Mueller report public(totally blackmailed)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

No actually, your side has proven it every passing day.  Since about the time hillary declared she was running for president.  Or maybe it was when Trump declared.

No matter.

The leftist mainstream media keeps leading you guys off of cliff after cliff and you won't or can't put down the Kool-Aid, so you keep falling for it with what appears to all the world to be a complete herd mentality.

 

Personally, I would never have guessed it, but the proof is right here in this forum almost daily.

"Nuh uh you are!"

 

Pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's pathetic is the way the Maddow media whistles, and you idjits come runnin'.

Swallowing everything,... Hook, line and sinker.

 

Hillary didn't win.

The Dems didn't carry the Senate.

The economy didn't tank.

The Stock Market didn't collapse.

Trump survived his 1st year. (and his 2nd)

Mueller didn't find a case for collusion or obstruction.

Schiff and Swallwell obviously lied about the "evidence."

 

And my personal favorite:

"It's only a matter of time."

 

When you get done with that bong hit, go buy a clue.  You've been duped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

What's pathetic is the way the Maddow media whistles, and you idjits come runnin'.

Swallowing everything,... Hook, line and sinker.

 

Hillary didn't win.

The Dems didn't carry the Senate.

The economy didn't tank.

The Stock Market didn't collapse.

Trump survived his 1st year. (and his 2nd)

Mueller didn't find a case for collusion or obstruction.

Schiff and Swallwell obviously lied about the "evidence."

 

And my personal favorite:

"It's only a matter of time."

 

When you get done with that bong hit, go buy a clue.  You've been duped.

You're such an idiot. LOfuckingL @ you saying anyone has been duped as you double down on conservative idiocy.

 

Maddow? Lol no.

Edited by WG53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

What's pathetic is the way the Maddow media whistles, and you idjits come runnin'.

Swallowing everything,... Hook, line and sinker.

 

Hillary didn't win.

The Dems didn't carry the Senate.

The economy didn't tank.

The Stock Market didn't collapse.

Trump survived his 1st year. (and his 2nd)

Mueller didn't find a case for collusion or obstruction.

Schiff and Swallwell obviously lied about the "evidence."

 

And my personal favorite:

"It's only a matter of time."

 

When you get done with that bong hit, go buy a clue.  You've been duped.

Cool. Now do one for Hannity, Carlson, and Lou Dobbs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Only Soxcat tops Graham is terms of flip flopping to being a 100% loyal toady!

 

This guy went from Trump critic to 100% supporter overnight. I really want this story to be told some day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Omar said:

This guy went from Trump critic to 100% supporter overnight. I really want this story to be told some day. 

It's so funny because Trump hates McCain more than anyone and that was suppose to be Graham's BFF.

 

I'm sure he's blackmailed, like Jerry Falwell Jr and others were

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It's so funny because Trump hates McCain more than anyone and that was suppose to be Graham's BFF.

 

I'm sure he's blackmailed, like Jerry Falwell Jr and others were

Nah, Graham is a professional politician who just want to get re-elected and he knows that he has to kiss his ass to get the Trump toady South Carolina vote...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Nah, Graham is a professional politician who just want to get re-elected and he knows that he has to kiss his ass to get the Trump toady South Carolina vote...

That's why they all bend the knee. We need term limits so congress will do their fucking job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

That's why they all bend the knee. We need term limits so congress will do their fucking job.

It’s the voters who are the problem in this case. They would just elect some other Trump sycophant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, oldschool said:

That's why they all bend the knee. We need term limits so congress will do their fucking job.

pan·a·ce·a

 

noun

a solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Nah, Graham is a professional politician who just want to get re-elected and he knows that he has to kiss his ass to get the Trump toady South Carolina vote...

Maybe that's all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...