Lindsey Graham comes to Trump's rescue once again, blocking resolution to make Mueller report public(totally blackmailed)

OILERMAN

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Kurds don't have a Trump hotel.  Turkey has one in Istanbul.  It's not complicated. 

@Soxcat   This might sway you, your cup of tea!    

Just come out of the closet already, don't let them do this to you!

Posted Images

Retired Adm. William McRaven argued in an op-ed Thursday that President Trump is "destroying" the United States, warning that the future of the country is "in peril" if Trump is not removed from office.

McRaven, former commander of U.S. Special Operations, wrote an op-ed for The New York Times, "Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President." In it, he argues that Trump is launching "assaults" on various U.S. institutions: "on the intelligence and law enforcement community, the State Department and the press."

"They have seen our leaders stand beside despots and strongmen, preferring their government narrative to our own. They have seen us abandon our allies and have heard the shouts of betrayal from the battlefield," McRaven said of veterans who attended an Office of Strategic Services Society gala which McRaven attended.

"As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg, one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, 'I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!' " McRaven wrote.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Of course he’s a piece of shit. He’s the worst of the worst, right there along with Trump. His reaction to us leaving the Kurds only to have the phone call released from the guy trolling him where he called the Kurds terrorists. He’s a straight bitch. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

People can’t seem to understand reality anymore. @Justafan acknowledged the Kurds are brutal in their tactics. How could anyone who has paid attention not known this? Over 600 thousand people have died in Syria. Shit is ugly over there. 

People also do not like to think of how small the actual land demarcation is. Syria’s landmass is about the size of Tennessee and a bit of Kentucky. That war is not one that can be one through strength of arms. It’s very much asymmetrical as well as bilateral between many competing factions. It’s a shit show. 

Ah whatever. I’m tired of trying to educate. Go look more into it. The Kurds helped us isolate Assad, who was gassing his own people. Or at least his military was. Assad was much more of a tyrant than Gaddafi. That’s for damn sure. There will never be peace there unless it is a peace that is against us or a peace overseen by us. We’ve chosen the former. 

1 hour ago, reo said:

It’s hard to read that link. Ugh. 50 troops. 50. We have 200,000 deployed. We just gave up that entire region and backstabbed our allies. We are about to deploy more troops than we ever had in Syria into Saudi Arabia. No matter what happens from here we will never live this down. 

Hey guys, Russia is our enemy. They fundamentally do not believe in self-government. They’re communists. They believe in elections the same way Kim Jong Un made 18 straight hole in ones. They believe power is more essential than freedom. That’s who we just handed our allies to. Any retard that would like to argue against anything I just said feel free, but you could also feel free to just go buy a hotdog and sit this one out.