Lindsey Graham comes to Trump's rescue once again, blocking resolution to make Mueller report public(totally blackmailed)

OILERMAN

https://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/TheBattery/archives/2019/03/14/lindsey-graham-comes-to-trumps-rescue-once-again-blocking-resolution-to-make-mueller-report-public

Lindsey Graham comes to Trump's rescue once again, blocking resolution to make Mueller report public

On Thursday, U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham single-handedly blocked a resolution that would have supported the public release of special prosecutor Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election.

South Carolina's entire House delegation, Republicans and Democrats, voted in favor of the resolution. In fact it passed the lower chamber without a single "nay" vote.

Graham's opposition to the resolution is the latest move by the senior senator to come to the defense of President Donald Trump

Objecting to Minority Leader Chuck Schumer's request for unanimous consent to pass the resolution on Thursday, Graham asked that it be amended to appoint an entirely new special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton's emails. (No, seriously. Not joking.)

In an entirely unexpected show of goodwill toward Trump, Graham also said today he would support the veto of a resolution opposing the president's emergency declaration to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Kurds don't have a Trump hotel.  Turkey has one in Istanbul.  It's not complicated. 

@Soxcat   This might sway you, your cup of tea!    

Just come out of the closet already, don't let them do this to you!

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Graham doesnt give a shit about Trump. All he cares about is not being primaried next year. He must have strong polling data that shows SC will turn on him if he goes against Trump.

He was openly blasting Trump early on, said if he fired Mueller it would be the end of his presidency etc.......

Then overnight he flipped

It's entirely possible he's been threatened with embarrassing stuff, it's how Trump/NE works 

Just now, Justafan said:

Graham is such a sellout.  It doesn't matter.  One way or another, that report is going to get out.  

It's supposedly not a big secret he's gay

If that's even it. 

He's pretty anti-gay of course politically

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

It's supposedly not a big secret he's gay

If that's even it. 

He's pretty anti-gay of course politically

The way he talks makes one wonder.  I shouldn't assume and honestly, I don't care but there's something off about him.  It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he was gay but I haven't seen or heard anything to make me think it's true or care if it is.

I oppose Graham because he's a sellout and his policy agendas basically suck.  The dude is supposed to be a foreign policy expert but his report card is atrocious.  Like I said, at the end of the day, the Mueller report is going to come out.  No way the Republicans are just going to be able to sit on that.  The media pressure will be enormous and someone will leak it out of patriotism if nothing else.  

15 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

He was openly blasting Trump early on, said if he fired Mueller it would be the end of his presidency etc.......

Then overnight he flipped

It's entirely possible he's been threatened with embarrassing stuff, it's how Trump/NE works 

This is possible too. 

19 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

It really could be as simple of him being afraid of being primaried.

Because he has done a total 180 on immigration, too.

Just a few years ago, Rush was calling him Lindsey Gramnesty because he supported comprehensive immigration reform.

It’s a less interesting possibility 

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

Graham doesnt give a shit about Trump. All he cares about is not being primaried next year. He must have strong polling data that shows SC will turn on him if he goes against Trump.

This is a big factor. His whole rhetorical style is more Trumpian, and he realizes his road to success is to become a sentient version of a fox news opinion dump. 

12 hours ago, oldschool said:

Bingo... that worthless bastard has no spine. I hope he loses so he can take his seat down at the limber dick club at the local coffee shop.

Edited by freakingeek