ChesterCopperpot1

Senate votes to block Trump’s “National Emergency”

MadMax   
8 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Another good example of one the Satanic Cult members protecting the monsters. You are a sick bastard.

Еще один хороший пример того, как члены сатанинского культа защищают монстров. Ты больной ублюдок.

41 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Jesus, the lengths the Satanic Culters will go to protect their narrative. 

Just look at these sorry sacks of shit contorting themselves to make ridiculous arguments to try and prove the border isn't a disaster, which every sane person agrees. 

Human trafficking hurr hurr hurr, like a wall would stop that you wacist. 

These morons don't understand the absolute monsters they are protecting, who benefit off our porous border. But Drumpf...

And here I thought that, in order to protect the border, it would be helpful to define what that means. Didn't mean to trigger you. 

Satanic cult? Lol you and Sox and your demons and Satan. 

24 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

All of them? 

Obviously that will never happen, nor is it possible. Substantial improvements are needed and measurable progress needs to be made. I put these large caravans of illegals as a top priority for containment. If it becomes more difficult for them to get in, it is likely less will even attempt it in the first place. That is positive progress.

36 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

And here I thought that, in order to protect the border, it would be helpful to define what that means. Didn't mean to trigger you. 

Satanic cult? Lol you and Sox and your demons and Satan. 

You don't give a give shit about protecting the border. 

Rogue   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

And another disingenuous Satanic Cult member. "Me for, let me check whiff MSNBC and CNN...hold on ..patrols and drone surveillance because walls no workeee...because Drumpf is racist and Drumpf wants wall so wall is racist."

Yeah, we get it, call DEA and tell them they are wrong, but don't call DHS and tell them they are wrong because they say we need sections of wall, but of course you know better.

Just say you hate Trump more than you hate child trafficking. Admitting it is the first step.

Thanks for coming through with how aligned you are with Tux's nutso worldview.  It took you long enough to finally develop the balls to admit your goofy assed beliefs.  

Global Satanist Pedophile Cabal.  

Say it proudly, idiot.  

MadMax   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

You don't give a give shit about protecting the border. 

And you don't give a shit about climate change so fuck you very much.  

1 hour ago, Former_Fan said:

Obviously that will never happen, nor is it possible. Substantial improvements are needed and measurable progress needs to be made. I put these large caravans of illegals as a top priority for containment. If it becomes more difficult for them to get in, it is likely less will even attempt it in the first place. That is positive progress.

So keeping all out isn't the standard. It's progress. 

Did you know illegal Immigration decreased every year of obamas presidency? 

How much more difficult should we make it to get in in order to know if it is working? 

8 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

So keeping all out isn't the standard. It's progress. 

Progress should never be mocked or tossed to the side. 

Did you know illegal Immigration decreased every year of obamas presidency? 

Who cares. All that matters is if it can improve. You say no, and that's just dumb. 

How much more difficult should we make it to get in in order to know if it is working? 

As difficult as it is for someone in another continent. 

It's not like illegals from Africa or Europe can just hop on a plane, get to America and be good. So why should it be as easy as walking across the border for others? 

If you want care about the dreamers from the south, why not make it easier for dreamers that are further away. After all, they all just want a better life, right?

Btowner   

Over the last ten days, Trump has tweeted multiple times about SNL, John McCain, and George Conway. When was the last time he mentioned the wall or this national emergency? 

Edited by Btowner

Since I'm taking a victory lap in the Mueller thread, might as well take one here too. This went just as I predicted it would. It should have happened much sooner but Trump hires turds and tards.