ChesterCopperpot1

Senate votes to block Trump’s “National Emergency”

Those 3-6 pounds multiplied by 100s of thousands, because you know they’re all bringing drugs across, ends up not equaling what we catch at the ports. But yeah, jobs, and crime, and drugs. 

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Border security is vastly different than”a wall”

Well the current border security isn't working, so what is your recommendation? Also, still waiting to hear how border security or even a wall makes someone racist. There are legal ways to gain citizenship in the United States. Illegally entering is breaking the law, and is a huge problem. People wait years to come here legally and contribute and be legal citizens, and I commend that, but I am dumbfounded by anyone who doesn't have a problem with people here abusing our system.

Soxcat   
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Border security is vastly different than”a wall”

This is one dumbass statement if I ever saw one.  Boy you are just plain mentally deficient or have bought these lies to the point you have no brain activity of your own.  This is amazing.  Take the doors off you house and just install a better security system. 

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2018-11/DIR-032-18 2018 NDTA final low resolution.pdf

You calling people out for name calling is the pot calling the keddle black.  

Again, an argument that side steps the reality.  Thousands of pounds of illegal drugs come into the country.  We need to improve security at our ports of entry AND across the border.  If that common sense reasoning doesn't make sense to you there is no hope.  Anyone arguing that vast miles of unsecure border are not a problem is an idiot.  Right now drugs are brought in anyway they are able.  So even if you were somehow able to completely stop the flow at ports of entry (that would be great) you just pushed more to bring in smaller amounts at a time through unfenced areas.  One argument does not justify the other.  Both problems need to be resolved. 

In congressional testimony it was mentioned that over 400,000 pounds of fentanyl came through ports of entry and over 400,000 pounds came through non ports of entry.  So the mentally deficient thing to do is argue the 400,000 pounds coming through non ports of entry is irrelevant?   Really?  That is the best you have?  Crazy.

Soxcat   
10 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Define "working."

Well obviously everything is just fine as far as libtards are concerned. 

MadMax   

Border security needs improvement but it's not a fuggin emergency.  Grow some balls and just once publicly disagree with Dear Leader and the precious party.

begooode   
50 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Well the current border security isn't working, so what is your recommendation? 

On 1/4/2019 at 12:19 PM, begooode said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/27/politics/will-hurd-donald-trump-border-wall-central-america/index.html

From @ctm who's been on this from the jump, and the Trumpers continue to ignore it.  WAALLLLL,.... SLAT FENCE!!!

https://www.meritalk.com/articles/hurd-to-propose-smart-border-wall/

reo   
1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

This is one dumbass statement if I ever saw one.  Boy you are just plain mentally deficient or have bought these lies to the point you have no brain activity of your own.  This is amazing.  Take the doors off you house and just install a better security system. 

Again, an argument that side steps the reality.  Thousands of pounds of illegal drugs come into the country.  We need to improve security at our ports of entry AND across the border.  If that common sense reasoning doesn't make sense to you there is no hope.  Anyone arguing that vast miles of unsecure border are not a problem is an idiot.  Right now drugs are brought in anyway they are able.  So even if you were somehow able to completely stop the flow at ports of entry (that would be great) you just pushed more to bring in smaller amounts at a time through unfenced areas.  One argument does not justify the other.  Both problems need to be resolved. 

In congressional testimony it was mentioned that over 400,000 pounds of fentanyl came through ports of entry and over 400,000 pounds came through non ports of entry.  So the mentally deficient thing to do is argue the 400,000 pounds coming through non ports of entry is irrelevant?   Really?  That is the best you have?  Crazy.

You can really see conservative media spin in everything Sox posts and in his tone. They're really succeeding in stirring him and his like up.

begooode   
5 minutes ago, reo said:

You can really see conservative media spin in everything Sox posts and in his tone. They're really succeeding in stirring him and his like up.

It doesn't take much these days, must be all the #WINNING,... and defending the clown in charge.

Edited by begooode

Rogue   
2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

You logic concludes a wall along the entire border (drugs are brought in anyway they are able), and then some (boats), and hope they don't figure out ladders and ropes, or shovels or explosives.  This is way more expensive than what Trump is proposing.  Perhaps even enough to curtail increased border patrol, cameras, sensors, and drone surveillance (actual eyes), maybe even to the point of not being able to monitor the wall.  I'm okay with shoring up the areas that see a lot of traffic, but the whole border is ridiculous.  And that's where you'll be next.  

I'd much rather have increased patrols, cameras, sensors and drone surveillance, because you're going to have do it anyways to monitor the wall's integrity or if people are getting over it or under it.  Don't make me post your hero saying a ladder and rope can get over the wall again.  

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I quoted the DOJ Drug Enforcement Administration from 2018.  It said far more drugs come through legal ports of entry.  Perhaps you need to call them and tell them they are wrong?  

Edited by Rogue

2 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Define "working."

Jesus, the lengths the Satanic Culters will go to protect their narrative. 

Just look at these sorry sacks of shit contorting themselves to make ridiculous arguments to try and prove the border isn't a disaster, which every sane person agrees. 

Human trafficking hurr hurr hurr, like a wall would stop that you wacist. 

These morons don't understand the absolute monsters they are protecting, who benefit off our porous border. But Drumpf...

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Border security needs improvement but it's not a fuggin emergency. 

Another good example of one the Satanic Cult members protecting the monsters. You are a sick bastard.

10 minutes ago, Rogue said:

You logic concludes a wall along the entire border (drugs are brought in anyway they are able), and then some (boats), and hope they don't figure out ladders and ropes, or shovels or explosives.  This is way more expensive than what Trump is proposing.  Perhaps even enough to curtail increased border patrol and drone surveillance (actual eyes), maybe even to the point of not being able to monitor the wall.  I'm okay with shoring up the areas that see a lot of traffic, but the whole border is ridiculous.  And that's where you'll be next.  

I'd much rather have increased patrols and drone surveillance, because you're going to have do it anyways to monitor the wall's integrity or if people are getting over it or under it.  Don't make me post your hero saying a ladder and rope can get over the wall again.  

I quoted the DOJ Drug Enforcement Administration from 2018.  It said far more drugs come through legal ports of entry.  Perhaps you need to call them and tell them they are wrong?  

And another disingenuous Satanic Cult member. "Me for, let me check whiff MSNBC and CNN...hold on ..patrols and drone surveillance because walls no workeee...because Drumpf is racist and Drumpf wants wall so wall is racist."

Yeah, we get it, call DEA and tell them they are wrong, but don't call DHS and tell them they are wrong because they say we need sections of wall, but of course you know better.

Just say you hate Trump more than you hate child trafficking. Admitting it is the first step.

1 hour ago, reo said:

What stirs people up is dealing with pretentious retards like you.