ChesterCopperpot1

Senate votes to block Trump’s “National Emergency”

48 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Hard not to when you're actually seeing progress. 

Believing the Dems can actually accomplish anything relative to removing or beating Trump is like believing Mariota is that dude. 

I don't know man. This impeachment thing is getting uglier than I thought. He's probably not getting removed but surely this will hurt we just don't know how much or how little yet. In terms of the wall though, it's probably not gonna happen mainly because no one actually wants it. The only people who really seem to want this wall is Trump's base and Trump only seems to want it because he promised it. We'll see but I just think Trump will spend whatever political capital he has somewhere else. I think I'd rather trot Trump's fat ass out there at QB over Mariota. At least Trump knows when to dump the hot potato onto someone else!

44 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao

Yall better hope he gets removed. 

He won't get removed. The Senate will never vote for that, because of idiots like you that have no perception of right or wrong, or don't care because of votes.  

I know you're new to all this, but your guy is as corrupt as they come.  You can't see it because he's your guy.  And it's a shame.  The bar for modern politics has been set to a new low.  And you're all for it. 

5 hours ago, Rogue said:

He won't get removed. The Senate will never vote for that, because of idiots like you that have no perception of right or wrong, or don't care because of votes.  

I know you're new to all this, but your guy is as corrupt as they come.  You can't see it because he's your guy.  And it's a shame.  The bar for modern politics has been set to a new low.  And you're all for it. 

he's too dumb to argue with. too indoctrinated with propaganda. i see it all the time here in china as well. there's no arguing with these people. they are weak-minded and easily influenced by things familiar to them. the only thing that will work is an historically shocking eye-opening event. 

you either seek truth or you seek confirmation. these poorer republicans are too dumb and lazy to know how to seek either, they accept whatever spoon-feeding those close to them accept. the rich ones know they are scum but they think they are playing within the rules of capitalism - it's only illegal if you get caught and prosecuted for it... and money buys all. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/federal-judge-military-construction-border/index.html

A federal judge in Texas blocked the Trump administration from using billions of dollars in Pentagon funds for the construction of the border wall.

Judge David Briones of the US District Court for the Western District of Texas said Tuesday that the administration cannot use military construction funds to build additional barriers on the southern border.

The ruling doesn't apply to the use of other funds for the wall, including counter-drug and Treasury Forfeiture Funds, that have been designated for wall construction.

2 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Another activist Judge who should be impeached but his ruling will soon be overturned.

Lmao

You are never right about anything.